TeMeDa is an asset tracking, monitoring and management solution for a wide variety of powered and un-powered assets such as cars, trucks, tractors, trailers, construction equipment, cranes, excavators, generators, shipping containers and much more. TeMeDa transforms your telematic data into useful information and actionable intelligence so that you can locate and monitor your assets, reduce costs, improve utilization, and maximize productivity. TeMeDa is a comprehensive mixed-fleet GPS telematics solution that is simple to use and easy to install.
The TeMeDa app is a powerful asset management tool now made available on your smartphone. Some of the TeMeDa app features include:
- View the location and status of all your vehicles and assets in real-time on a map.
- Get real-time vehicle information such as speed, odometer, engine hours, battery voltage, fuel level, coolant temp, rpm, idling, etc.
- Go back in time to view and play back the history trail of an asset.
- Receive and view Alerts on your phone for system triggered events such as speeding, off-hours usage, geo-fence locations, maintenance due, etc.
- See which drivers are operating your assets and call/text/email your drivers from within the app.
- Quickly view the Maintenance Status of your fleet - Overdue, Due, and Not Due, and Log Maintenance when service is performed on an Asset.
- List and view your Assets, Alerts, Groups, Projects, Drivers, Locations, and Zones.
- Check your account Pulse: all alerts in the past 24 hours plus the utilization of your assets in the past 7 days.
- Company Administrators can add, edit, or delete Assets - and you can upload a photo of the Asset right from your phone.
We've added Documents to Assets and Maintenance Logs. Documents allows you to upload any number of files, documents, pdfs, or photos - and associate those documents to an Asset or Maintenance Log. Simply select documents/photos from your phone or the cloud - and add them directly to the new Documents tabs. Users can then view Asset Documents in the Asset Detail, or Maintenance Documents in the Maintenance Logs.
Ratings and Reviews
New update screwed everything up
It doesn’t work at all now. iPhone X
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.