Twenty years ago, the demoness Urgoroth rose to power from the depths of the Temple of the Abyssal Winds. She was defeated, but your parents were lost in the conflict. Your aunt and uncle have raised you in the small village of Tomm's Crossing, where life has been mostly peaceful. Until now…
So begins the classic-style role-playing game Temple of the Abyssal Winds. Features:
• Epic fantasy adventure.
• Single player, controlling a band of adventurers.
• Real-time pauseable combat for realism and control.
• A combination of open-ended exploration and strong story driven plot.
• Tactically challenging encounters featuring many different strategies.
• Deep, complex role-playing system, inspired by popular paper-and-pencil role playing games.
• Dozens of quests, enemies, and monsters to tackle.
• Build the character you want to - dozens of skills and powers, and hundreds of spells and items.
Try the first chapter for free, which includes a full adventure and conclusion. If you like what you see, continue on to the following five chapters, available as in-app purchases. Merry Prankster Games invites you into the world of Temple of the Abyssal Winds!
Announcing version 5.0 of the classic-style role playing game Temple of the Abyssal Winds! Chapter 1 is free to download and play, and chapters 2-6 are available for purchase as in-app purchases.
You can find more information, including download instructions, on the website:
Version 5.0 is a huge update! Unfortunately breaking past saved games, but it's totally worth it. Partial list of changes:
• New effect subtypes like fire and charm, new resistance system for effects, and spells and items to go with the new resistances.
• Improved combat, including weapon differentiation and high level enhancements.
• Map improvements, both mini-map and world map.
• Expanded bard-song abilities for budding minstrels.
• Many minor RPG system improvements.
• Visual and usability improvements (check out the new camera!)
• Many bugfixes and minor features.
Merry Prankster Games is a one-man band indie development studio, started in 1995 making the play-by-email game Atlantis. For more information about Merry Prankster Games visit: http://www.prankster.com or email Geoff Dunbar at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Geoff Dunbar
- 13.3 MB
macOS 10.12 or later, 64-bit processor
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2016 Merry Prankster Games
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.