Temple Run: Oz
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The most thrilling running experience now comes to the yellow brick road! Reached No. 1 across the globe within hours of launch! Check out all-new China Girl, and see what critics are saying about Temple Run: Oz –
• “My favorite Temple Run game to date.” – TouchArcade
• “Lush environments, a tried-and-true game mechanic, and unique new worlds and mini-games that differentiate it from other Temple Run games.” – CNET
• “Prettier, faster, sleeker, and unafraid to go off the beaten path for a relaxing balloon ride.” – Kotaku
Disney and Imangi Studios present Temple Run: Oz – a brand-new endless runner inspired by Temple Run 2 and the film Oz the Great and Powerful. Play as Oz and outrun the shrieking flying baboons as you turn, jump and slide your way across the land. Begin your exhilarating adventure now and see how far you can run!
• Run as China Girl and see Oz in different costumes – change it up!
• Stunning environments inspired by the film – explore them all.
• Fly in a hot air balloon – earn even more coins.
• Explore different locations in Oz – follow sign posts or use ‘head start’ feature!
• The environment changes as you run – test your reflexes.
• Compete in weekly challenges & leaderboards – beat your friends!
BONUS! Get 1500 coins for FREE when you download Temple Run: Oz today – that’s $.99 USD worth of coins to buy power-ups and more!
***For best results, play Temple Run: Oz on iOS 6.***
Don’t forget to see Oz the Great and Powerful on DVD and Blu-ray!
Before you download this experience, please consider that this app contains social media links to connect with others, in-app purchases that cost real money, push notifications to let you know when we have exciting updates like new content, as well as advertising for The Walt Disney Family of Companies and some third parties.
What's New in Version 1.6.6
- Upgrade to get 7,500 FREE COINS!
- Even MORE coins and gems in the Starter Pack!
- New ways to continue runs and get high scores!
Beautiful but too many flaws!
The game's graphics are superb! The landscapes are brilliant and so are the sfx! I think there are enough challenges in the game during the run. My only beef with it is how unclear the powerups and other extras are. I would like more instruction and description of what everything does and how to use it. Maybe a help page? Also, I should see the objectives before I start running not after and when I do see them they appear and disappear too quickly for me to understand what's going on. The swipe gesture doesn't work in order to use the power up. I often end up sending the avatar to his doom by swiping. There are too few gems and it gets too boring to have to start over a lot. I can tolerate the scarcity of gems if the coins made up for it but they don't because everything on the menu is super pricey! So all in all, it becomes an unrewarding experience. I'm not motivated to continue. I loved the first temple run because all the above challenges did not exist as I recall. The game freezes a lot especially in the music box page and I have to exit and come back again. What do those music boxes do anyway? I never received any of the "rewards" inside them! I would definitely play this game again if the above was fixed. Thank you!
Love it! Very dynamically interesting
Love this temple run Oz. Love the twists -- from land to hot air balloon; travelling from one place to another; good graphics & design, etc. The only thing I don't approve of in the game is the use of gems every power-up and/or other utilities everytime you utilize any of these. It doesn't have that on the original temple run & temple run 2. The game also lags & quite buggy at times. But other than that, love the other new concepts & ideas brought in the game in comparison to the orig. temple run.
Best one yet
Though I don't like the slow moving timer at the end of a run, this game is still a step in the right direction. The rolling paths as the runner goes up and down the game is improved from TR2. With the changing scenes and worlds to visit I find it challenging where I can now run for ever in the previous versions. Keep with improving the game experience. Bring on TR3.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 09, 2015
- Version: 1.6.6
- Size: 96.1 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Disney Electronic Content, Inc.
- © 2013 Disney
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Starter Pack$0.99
- Pouch of Gems $1.99
- Hat of Gems $4.99
- Pouch of coins$1.99
- Hat of coins$4.99
- Barrel of Gems$9.99
- Barrel of coins $9.99
- Vault of Gems $19.99
- Vault of coins $19.99
- Tornado of Gems $49.99