Tempo Smart Calendar for Google Calendar, Exchange and iCloud
By Tempo AI
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tempo Smart Calendar is a free calendar app that saves you time and hassles. It finds what you need so you can do more in your calendar with one tap.
Accolades from TechCrunch, Entrepreneur, Wired, The Guardian, Scobleizer, and more.
• Review insights about people before you meet -- photos, mutual contacts, Facebook & Google+ posts, LinkedIn details, Tweets, news, Crunchbase, AngelList and more.
• Get into conference calls without dialing passcodes.
• Quickly reach people with contact details kept up to date from Google Contacts, Microsoft Outlook Contacts, and iPhone Contacts.
• Read company backgrounders including your network there and the latest news.
• Get maps, directions and drive time for each address in your calendar.
• Send pre-populated “running late” texts or emails to meeting attendees.
• Read related emails and documents for each event and person, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDFs and images
• Find out your flight status, terminal, and gate.
• Do more from a locked screen with smart alerts ready for action without launching the app.
• Post birthday greetings on your friends’ Facebook walls.
• Discover the weather forecast based on your location.
• Connect multiple email accounts including Exchange, Gmail, iCloud, Hotmail, Outlook, Yahoo, IMAP.
• Integrated apps include About.me, AngelList, Crunchbase, Facebook, Flickr, Foursquare, Google+, Klout, LinkedIn, Meetup, Twitter, Yelp
• Full-featured calendar with 5 views, customized alerts, time zone support, search and more.
Download Tempo Smart Calendar today. Say goodbye to app surfing.
What's New in Version 1.3.0
Free Conference Calls
Create a meeting and automatically add a free conference call for up to 5 participants. In partnership with Speek.com.
Date on App Icon
Use the badge to quickly see today’s date. Go to Tempo Settings > Preferences to turn on the badge.
New Tempo Sound
Rise above the noise and hear our custom alert sound.
More Coming Soon
This is a smaller release and we have lots of good stuff coming. Stay tuned…
Still here. Not much else to say.
I've had tempo on my phone and use it every day since day 1. Attendees finally are in and it makes the app that much better. Truly deserving of 5 stars.
It feels cheap to only call this a calendar since it does so much more. Emails are always spot on, and same with finding conference calls. I found that integrating fousquare and yelp to be a huge time saver and very convenient. Tempo being able put something like Dinner at Left Bank in the location and Tempo not only finding the place, but giving all the details and directions is huge. I can't rave enough about how much I like Tempo. You must use it.
The integration of social media services has proved surprisingly valuable in my testing. The ability of the app to collect and highlight info within the calendar view has saved me time in following up with professional contacts and students. The ability to access in-depth LinkedIn profiles and more during meetings without leaving the app saves me time. Aside from a few rough graphical elements, this is a polished app in terms of functionality and is quickly replacing the patchwork quilt of iCloud contacts and calendar apps as well as Linked In.
Best Calendar App - Definitely a MUST Download
I love that I can get directions, contact information, and now make conference calls directly from within the app...it makes my life just a little bit easier. My only wish is that it would also integrate with Reminders so I have everything I need in one place.