Tempo - Time Tracking in JIRA
By Tempo Software ehf.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Track time on the go with Tempo Mobile, a time tracking, reporting, and calendar app allowing you track and view time worked from wherever you are, whenever you want. Easily create cards and convert them into Tempo Timesheets worklogs from JIRA issues. Cards can be made from calendar events from Google calendar and Office 365 calendar, a real-time tracker, or plans on issues from Tempo Planner. Stay on track and get things done; never miss a beat.
- An intuitive interface enables effortless time tracking and progress reporting
- A real-time tracker helps you accurately track time spent on tasks no matter where you are
- Create tracker cards from JIRA issues, imported calendar events, a time tracker, or plans on issues; quickly convert them into Tempo worklogs
- View what's on your calendar and respond to meeting invites
- Easily access your assigned, recently viewed, and favorite JIRA issues
- Browse your logged work and tasks by days, weeks, or monthly views
- View, edit, and delete previous worklogs
- Stay up to date with real-time progress of tracked versus required work hours for any given period
- View weekly reports that show your logged time per day
- Request timesheet approval from your manager
- Tempo is private, safe, and secure
Tempo integrates with Tempo Timesheets (7.13 or later) and Tempo Planner.
Connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Google+.
What's New in Version 1.5.5