By TempoRun LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
MAKE RUNNING MORE ENJOYABLE! Create the best running playlist.
The perfect run is only a download away with TempoRun, the easiest way to sync your footsteps to the beat of your music.
With our unique TempoLevel system, we categorize your music library into levels based on different tempo intervals. So when you’re on a specific level, all songs will share a similar beat, allowing you to match your running pace to that beat creating a more fluid and exhilarating run.
A Brunnel University study concluded that running to the tempo of your music increases ones cardiovascular output by up to 15%! Consider TempoRun the personal trainer you never had.
‣ TEMPO LEVEL SYSTEM: We categorize your existing music library into different tempo levels 1-10, with 1 being a walk, 5 being a jog, and 10 being a sprint.
‣ WORKOUT STATS: Want to know how far, long or the number of calories you burned? Our user profile displays all relevant running statistics such as distance, time and calories burned.
‣ YOU'RE IN CONTROL: TempoRun allows you to remove songs from your categorized library and puts you in control of the songs you enjoy working out to. Also, you can tap out song's tempos yourself with our innovative beats per minute (BPM) tapper to make sure your beats are perfect.
- Winner of SXSW Student Startup Madness Contest 2013
- Winner of Greenlight Michigan Undergraduate Business Pitch Contest 2013
- Winner of the Michigan State University Business Pitch Contest 2012
Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us @temporunapp
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 1.1.6
Not worth it
Waste of money. I can’t select which songs I want it to go through so it sorted every song on my phone, including my daughter’s lullaby playlist. Furthermore, it put “Shake it Off” by Taylor Swift, “Animals” by Maroon 5 in level 1 (walking) and had Josh Groban, Colbie Caillat, “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas and my daughter’s lullabies as level 10 (sprinting). I tried to re tap them to no avail. It’s too much work to have to go through the days of music on my phone that it just sorted incorrectly into who knows what level to try and get decent running songs. I have to go into each song, see if it’s the right tempo, flag it, then go back to the main page to look at the flagged songs in order to delete it, I can’t just delete it right from the get-go. Worthless app. Don’t use it.
Good Form Running made easy!
Recently I've been going through a running crisis trying to reinvent my form. Going off the recommended 180
beats per minute step pattern, TempoRun makes it easy to match my pace to the beat of the music. Can't wait to get a trot in!
Running made easy!
TempoRun is godsent. I've seen my 5k time improve 30 seconds since using it! (I was an early adopter) highly recommend! Run smart!