Temps - Weather, Time & Netatmo
By Andreas Grossauer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Temps is the best menubar weather app and Netatmo client for your Mac. It provides you with weather forecasts for your current location, your Netatmo Weather Station and up to 10 other places around the world.
Netatmo-Support is an optional feature. Temps supports up to three Netatmo stations + three additional Indoor Modules, Rain gauge and the Wind gauge.
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Supports up to three weather stations from Netatmo
- Supports the Rain gauge and Wind gauge from Netatmo
- Current weather and 3 day forecast
- Show/hide informations for minimal appearance
- Enhanced for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Sync your locations to all your Macs via iCloud
- Current temperature (°C/°F) and weather condition
- Feels like, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, Cloud Cover
- Wind, Precipitation, Chance of Rain
- Local Time
- Sunrise and Sunset
- Moonrise and Moonset
What's New in Version 1.13.1
- Fixed: Netatmo Wind gauge problems
- Fixed: Localization
- Fixed: Netatmo Wind gauge strength now available in kph, mph, mps, knt, bft
Works for me
as of June 30, 2016 I have a MBP 13” Retina, it works just fine.
I have a Netatmo rain gauge and this picks that up no issue.
Thinking of getting Wind Gauge, hopefully this app can read from that as well.
I like this app!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Jan 10, 2016
- Version: 1.13.1
- Size: 2.9 MB
- Languages: English, Czech, French, German, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål
- Seller: Andreas Grossauer
- © 2011-2016 Grossauer Software Manufaktur
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor