Temps - Weather, Time & Netatmo
By Andreas Grossauer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Temps is the best menubar weather app and Netatmo client for your Mac. It provides you with weather forecasts for your current location, your Netatmo Weather Station and up to 10 other places around the world.
Netatmo-Support is an optional feature. Temps supports up to three Netatmo stations + three additional Indoor Modules and the brand-new Rain gauge.
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Supports up to three weather stations from Netatmo
- Current weather and 3 day forecast
- Show/hide informations for minimal appearance
- Enhanced for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Sync your locations to all your Macs via iCloud
- Current temperature (°C/°F) and weather condition
- Feels like, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, Cloud Cover
- Wind, Precipitation, Chance of Rain
- Local Time
- Sunrise and Sunset
- Moonrise and Moonset
What's New in Version 1.12.1
- fixed Netatmo interface bug
- pressure in inHG (imperial system)
- stability improvements
It’s Just OK
I say this because the app seems to go offline fairly often. Like right now we have lots of rain and I would like to see the radar coverage. Except it says there is no Internet connection or servers are offline. Well I obviously have Internet connection. Same thing last night. As of right now it has been this way for almost an hour.