Temps - Weather, Time & Netatmo
By Andreas Grossauer
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
An elegant menubar weather station and world clock for your Mac. Temps supports your personal Weather Station from Netatmo!
Temps provides you with weather forecasts for your current location, your Netatmo Weather Station and up to 11 other places around the world.
- Weather reports for over 2 million locations worldwide
- Current weather and 3 day forecast
- Colored or monochrome interface
- Show/hide informations for minimal appearance
- Enhanced for MacBook Pro with Retina Display
- Sync your locations to all your Macs via iCloud
- Current temperature and weather condition
- Feels like, Humidity, Atmospheric Pressure, Cloud Cover
- Wind, Precipitation, Chance of Rain
- Local Time, sunrise- and sunset
What's New in Version 1.9.4
- Bug fixes and stability improvements
this app was a complete waste of $3.00 of my money. typing a locaion into the add-location field brings on a spinning rainbow beachball for 60 seconds or more. the app is continually turning into a hyphen and an exclamation point in my menu bar and telling me i "don't have an internet connection or the server is down." since my connection's fine, i have to assume the server goes down every minute or so. nightmare. stay far, far away.
i've just tried the latest version of Temps, thinking it might have improved. it has, but only marginally. it gives me weather now and does it in the most intuitive, detailed, and beautiful way i've seen a weather app do it yet, but it's buggy and the design is shoddy - the app crashed when i tried to close the About window, and then i found that was the only way to quit it: there's no Quit command for this app, unless i can't see it because it's at the bottom of the Preferences window that's too tall to fit onto the screen of my 11" MacBook Air.
it's a very pretty app, but too sloppy for me.
Works Flawlessly with Netatmo
I’ve been using this app since it was first launched on the Mac App Store months ago. It has not always been perfect, but the developer was always exceedingly quick at responding and remedying anything brought to their attention. It works swimmingly with Netatmo! I use it multiple times a day and have always been VERY pleased with the performance. Not sure where they get the forecast info though, it is a bit hit or miss. I don’t really use it for that though. All in all I am very pleased with this handy little app and will use it for a long time to come!
Best weather app
Simple, easy to use and looks great!
- Category: Weather
- Updated: Dec 01, 2013
- Version: 1.9.4
- Size: 3.3 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, French, German, Italian
- Seller: Andreas Grossauer
- © 2011-2013 Grossauer Software Manufaktur
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor