By Mysterious Trousers, LLC
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
• iPhone and iPad versions for one price
• Google, MobileMe, Exchange support… Works with your existing calendars
• A fast, responsive UI that gets out of your way
• Two-tap scheduling
• Continuously scrolling agenda view
• Turn to landscape for our continuously scrolling week view
• Tap and hold on month cells to open our custom quick add screen
• Swipe between months
• Tap on headers to jump back to "today"
• Custom event details screen that reduces taps (no more "tumblers")
• Complex repeat patterns (every 3rd, 4th, 7th day of the month, etc)
• Notes, location, attendees, exchange support
• More alarm options than you get with Apple's interface
• Share events via email or SMS
• Fully customizable event details screen - hide things you don't use
• Default alarm settings
• Default calendar settings
• Set default duration for events
• Show a date badge on the app icon
• International, time zone support, European settings
• Knowledge base that updates live, over the web
• A passionate developer team that delivers regular updates
• More to come!
Amazing customer support:
• Twitter: @mystrou
• Email: email@example.com
Tempus loves you.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
- fixes iPad rotation bug
Easy and efficient
I wanted something to replace, and upgrade, the iOS calendar. I've found that most 3rd party apps just clutter things too much, plus you have limited space on week and month views on any calendar app. This app greatly improves upon the iOS list view by increasing space to add more viewable words and days, and to still zip through events. Adding and deleting is easier. There is a slight improvement on the month view also. Turn the iPhone sideways and it goes into week view, which I think is somewhat useless and cluttered (on this app and all other apps). The iPad version of this app is awesome as it has the month and list view side-by-side. I've always disliked every bit of the iPad's iOS calendar.
My recommendations would be to give the user the option of not using the week view on the iPhone, and to give the iPad an option to work in vertical mode. Killer app!
Hoping for an update
This has been my favorite calendar app for years. Unfortunately since I updated to iOS 10 it has been crashing the second I open the app. Hoping it gets fixed soon.
Do not put everything in this calendar
This was my first calendar I used when I went all "electronic". I put my whole life in this calendar and I lost everything! If you are going to go all electronic...l use the iOS native app and let it sync with the other calendars. I would not use an app as my primary calendar if it does not sync with the iOS platform. I really feel strong about this because I have written only a few reviews in my lifetime.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Jan 11, 2013
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 0.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Mysterious Trousers, LLC
- © Mysterious Trousers 2011
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.