Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Get the latest local news for the Nashville, TN area with The Tennessean’s iPhone app. The app is free to download and the Home section is available to all users. Your subscription includes access to this app, online, mobile website, e-newspaper and, if you choose, home delivery of the print edition. After downloading the app, tap on the key icon to start your subscription, or you can also sign in to the app using your existing Tennessean account.
• Up-to-the-minute local news
• Captivating full-screen video and photo galleries
• Breaking news alerts on the go
• Current weather conditions, 10 day forecast and radar map
• Sports, Business, Entertainment and Life coverage, in addition to commentaries and opinion columns
More about subscriptions:
- A subscription is 1 month for $11.99.
- Subscriptions automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase.
- You can turn-off auto-renewal at any time from your iTunes account settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
- Please contact us at 1-800-342-8237 if you have any problems accessing your subscription.
Our users are our priority, and we greatly value your feedback. We take every review and suggestion into consideration when designing our iPhone app. Please reach out to us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What's New in Version 2.5.3
• Our redesigned article page has a clean new look & feel, with inline view of relevant content from Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and more.
• You can choose what type of alerts you want to receive: breaking news, sports, traffic… You can also set quiet time hours so you won’t be disturbed.
• Latest Photos and Videos are now published into a dedicated section for easy browsing.
• We’ve made performance enhancements that will help speed up app start times and allow sections to load faster.
I love the Push Notifications!
I absolutely love how this app sends push notifications of the main news stories. I've never been really big on reading the news, but since this app sends me push notifications, it is easier to get the information.
Good but limited
This is great if u want to read what they consider top stories. There is no search so you can't find specific articles.
A poor quality newspaper
Unless interested in coupons, do not waste time or money on The Tennessean. Writing quality and content volume has significantly deteriorated over the past few years.
- Category: News
- Updated: Oct 29, 2014
- Version: 2.5.3
- Size: 16.4 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Gannett
- © 2014 Gannet Co. Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- The Tennessean Digital Subscription$11.99