Video Analysis for Tennis - Anyone Anywhere Anytime
RECORD | COMPARE | IMPROVE your tennis shots
Tennis Coach Plus HD is a new generation performance development tool - a powerful video coaching app enabling tennis coaches to provide beginner to elite players with immediate visual feedback during training sessions and after competition.
RECORD - Coaches, assistants, teachers or parents can record HD video and then provide players with technique analysis by replaying their serve, ground strokes and net play action in real time, slow motion and frame by frame. Feedback can be recorded onto a new video or built as a PDF coaches report with key images and annotations.
COMPARE - Performance improves when we are able to observe and compare. Players observe the finer points of their tennis technique then compare with the technique demonstrated in other video clips using the side by side and overlay video display features.
IMPROVE - Being able to observe a technical issue which becomes clear once a player's own clip is played alongside a reference clip or being able to observe the 'before and after' clips for a player who is applying a change their coach has recommended provides the visual evidence and motivation needed for sustainable change and improvement.
Create new super slow motion videos of single, dual or overlay clips with voice over and drawing annotations included.
Extensive FAQs included in the app explain the app's recording and video display options.
The app's integrated file sharing capability means that large numbers of video clips can be managed by shifting them to and from a computer and the recording device.
MAJOR FEATURES SUMMARY
• 7 tennis reference video clips for comparison
• records user clips in HD with selectable frame rate
• imports clips from camera roll or copies them to camera roll
• up to 8 times realtime digital Video Zoom while recording
• renames, trims, splits, emails and deletes user clips
• option to produce low resolution clips when emailing or uploading to Dropbox/YouTube
• enables replay, zoom in replay, coloured annotation, voice annotations, text annotations, measurement of angles and analysis of all clips
• Produce coaching reports as Video or PDF presentations
• PDF reports includes a database to store common flaw descriptions for quick retrieval
• displays two clips side by side or overlaid for comparison (unsynchronized and synchronized)
• generates a readily emailable recording of any two side by side or overlay video clips with voice over
• personalised watermark on screen record videos
• uploading to Dropbox, Facebook, Sugarsync and YouTube
• includes a speedometer for measuring the speed of a serve
• enables setting adjustments
• provides FAQs and usage information including tips in tennis coaching settings
• supports iTunes file sharing capabilities for copying clips in or out of the application
• full support for all screens in landscape and portrait mode
Tennis Coach Plus HD is designed for the coach, teacher, parent and player to assist in technique development.
Experiencing issues? Have comments or suggestions for future features? Please contact us at email@example.com
* Share video's with other people using iCloud
* Use iCloud to sync video's across all your devices
* Improved video recording
* Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Great idea, but crashes
I love it when it works, but every time I turn the camera around to selfie view and record, it crashes.
Selfie view would allow me to film myself and position the camera exactly where it needs to be. Without it, I have to guess.
I use this app training with my kids. They find it very useful, and the video overlay feature is very, very cool. Provides instant feedback vs a pros' form. I found it helpful when reviewing my serves. Now I see what I've been doing wrong! I highly recommend this app if you're serious about improving your tennis game!
Wish there was a way save key points of performance
When you make notes, draw lines, point to queues of performance, you can't save the lines.
It would be great if you could so the athlete could watch the vid with queues there for visual understanding. If not in video form, then at least be able to take a snapshot picture to save of queues.
- Zappasoft Pty Ltd
- 53.7 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Zappasoft Pty Ltd
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.