An elegant and intuitive scoreboard to keep track of all your matches and rivalries from your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad.
• Add and edit players, set the number of sets, who serves first and you are good to go!
• Choose between two different match views: a score view with big numbers to be seen from far away, or a statistics view with a complete overview of the match and live stat bars.
• Add points, aces and double faults from any of the views. Undo and redo as needed.
• Automatically keep the match and individual sets' time. Manually pause and resume as needed.
• All match information is automatically saved to keep your rivalry statistics and all time head-to-head score.
• Take a tour from within the app anytime to discover all the features.
Apple Watch app:
• Record your match without looking at your watch or getting distracted! Tapping on the top half of the screen adds a point for your opponent while the bottom half adds a point for you.
• Record aces and double faults with double taps.
• Leave your iPhone by the court to have a live scoreboard controlled from your wrist!
* Note: To keep the scoreboard active when you raise your wrist please make sure to enable resuming to the "Last Used App" in your watch's Settings > General > Activate on Wrist Raise > Last Used App.
Leave your feature requests and feedback in the reviews to make sure that we address them!
• iOS 12, watchOS 5 and new iPhones and watches' compatibility.
Ratings and Reviews
Nice look. Opportunities for improvement
It has a nice colorful look, especially on the watch and is easy to use. But that is it! As a paid app I would expect a bit more feature. It’s frustrating that you cant cancel a match (if you started by accident for instance), you would have to say that one player abandoned the match but it will count towards the career stats, which you cannot edit(!). You cant see your historical matches either, like previous games and scores. No option for doubles, unless you tweak the player’s name. Has potential but needs a little more to justify its price; for a scoreboard only, there are other options for free/lower price.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.