By Ernesto Rivera
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
An elegant and intuitive scoreboard to keep track of all your matches and rivalries from your Apple Watch, iPhone or iPad.
• Add and edit players, set the number of sets, who serves first and you are good to go!
• Choose between two different match views: a score view with big numbers to be seen from far away, or a statistics view with a complete overview of the match and live stat bars.
• Add points, aces and double faults from any of the views. Undo and redo as needed.
• Automatically keep the match and individual sets' time. Manually pause and resume as needed.
• All match information is automatically saved to keep your rivalry statistics and all time head-to-head score.
• Take a tour from within the app anytime to discover all the features.
Apple Watch app:
• Record your match without looking at your watch or getting distracted! Tapping on the top half of the screen adds a point for your opponent while the bottom half adds a point for you.
• Record aces and double faults with double taps.
• Leave your iPhone by the court to have a live scoreboard controlled from your wrist!
* Note: To keep the scoreboard active when you raise your wrist please make sure to enable resuming to the "Last Used App" in your watch's Settings > General > Activate on Wrist Raise > Last Used App.
Leave your feature requests and feedback in the reviews to make sure that we address them!
What's New in Version 1.5.0
iOS 11 and watchOS 4 support.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Oct 04, 2017
- Version: 1.5.0
- Size: 54.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Language: English
- Seller: Ernesto Rivera
- © 2015 PTEz
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.