Tennis Training for Power and Endurance by Pat Etcheberry
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What kind of tennis shape are you in? If you are training for tournament competition or want to seriously improve your tennis game, learn the secrets of strength and fitness training from internationally acclaimed, tennis trainer, Pat Etcheberry. Pat will take you through the workout routines used by the top professional players in the world. From Sampras and Agassi in the 80's to Henin, Jankovic, Azarenka and Hantuchova today, his coaching secrets have made the best tennis players in the world even better. Stronger, faster, smarter and healthier. Learn the secrets of their tennis workouts and compare your results to other players. Pat Etcheberry, Justine Henin and Jim Courier will show you specific warm-up techniques and cross-training drills that will help you bring your game to the next level.
Tennis demands speed power and agility. Today's player requires endurance as well as style and technique to succeed at the highest level. In this often grueling sport, the name Pat Etcheberry is synonymous with strength, conditioning and success. Pat Etcheberry has trained Professionals including: Pete Sampras, Andre Agassi, Jim Courier, Justine Henin, Jennifer Capriati, Monica Seles, Martina Hingis, Sergi Bruguera, Mary Jo Fernandez, Iva Majoli, Gabriela Sabatini, Ken Flach, Robert Seguso and Arantxa Sanchez Vicario.
This is the third in a three part series including Secrets to a Successful Start and Movement on the Court.
- 27 drills and exercises
- Reducing injury risks
- Conditioning for confidence
- 9 motivational insights from pros
- Cardiovascular Drills for clearer on-court thinking
- Lunges Exercise
- Side Lunges Exercise
- Step-Up Exercise
- Jump Squat Exercise
- Cable Pull Sitting Exercise
- Cable Cross-Over & Band Exercises
- Ball Push-Up Exercises
- Wheel Exercise
- Snow Angel Exercise
- Pullover Exercise
- Forearm Exercises
- Superman & Reverse Hyper Exercises
- 20:20:20 Exercises: Abdominals, Twisted Russian, Hip Rises
- Medicine Ball Throw Exercise
- Russian Twist Exercise
- Knee-Ups Exercise
- 2-Cone Medicine Ball Forehand & Backhand Drills
- Circle Forehand Exercise
- 2-Cones Exercise: Open & Closed Stances
- On the go video playback. No WIFI required after initial install for watching anywhere
- Subject Search
- Note taking to record your training performance
- Category: Sports
- Released: Dec 01, 2010
- Version: 2.0
- Size: 650 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Netframes
- © 2011 Netframes
Compatibility: Requires iOS 3.1.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.