Track your racquet sports activities including singles, doubles, practices, lessons and cross training. Start and save your activities from your Apple Watch. Visualize your progress using our interactive dashboards.
Top Free Features:
• Track your match data (e.g. scores, clubs, tournaments, court surfaces)
• Add notes, photo to make each outing memorable
• Start activity from Apple Watch and get your swing path, counts, steps, distance covered, and heart rate while playing
• Apple Watch Complication to launch your tracking quickly
• Apple Health integration
• Get credit for your workout in Activity app
• Templates to document your opponents games style
• String Tracker - get reminder when string reaches its lifespan
• Activities Log and Dashboard
• Manage league team rosters, match lineups and scores
• Data stored in iCloud and accessible from any iOS device
• No additional account creation or password needed
• Intelligent Analytics - get notification when you reach new milestones
• Social media and Community sharing
• Share scores and results via iMessage App
• Today Widget
• 3D Touch support
• Instant access to ITF tennis rules, NTRP tennis ratings and tennis news
Pro Edition (one time purchase)
Upgrade to Pro Edition to get these great features:
• Track unlimited activities, players and teams
• Head to Head Stats
• Detail match stats by week, month, year
• Win, loss, tie stats by matches, sets and games
• Win, loss, tie match stats with each doubles partner
• Export your data to .csv file
• For each session, swing shots breakdown, heart rate and steps count graph
• Graph to compare your footwork and fitness level between different matches
Swing Analyzer Subscription (per month or per year)
For Pro Edition users with an Apple Watch, subscribe to Swing Analyzer to learn about your swing path, angles, power and contact point. See every swing in 3D and get to know your motion like never before.
Live Match Premium Subscription (per month or per year)
For parents, coaches, teams and tennis fans, we offer you the best way to watch and track live tennis. Subscribe to Live Match Premium to track your kids, students, favorite players scores point-by-point. Keep track of each point details and analyze the key match statistics.
Live Match Premium Features:
• Record singles or doubles match point by point
• Supports multiple game format
• Automated score counting
• Track ace, double fault, winner and error shot
• Detail shot type tracking (e.g. forehand, volley, lob)
• Undo function
• Server indicator
• Full match timeline
• Players performance analysis
• Match data stored in iCloud
• Share live match you tracked with friends
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
1. Added support for 4th and 5th set.
2. Many tennis players also play other racquet sports. We now support Tennis, Padel, Pickelball, Squash, Racquetball and Badminton. Simply select the racquet sports type when adding an activity.
Ratings and Reviews
I have been using this app for the past 2-3 weeks. I was really excited about it and thought if it works accurately I will purchase the pro version.
Unfortunately it does not. It records my forehand shots as backhand, and I have worn my watch on my right hand as suggested.
The worst part is that the app will continue running even after I have saved the data. This causes my watch battery to die and my health stats to be overstated.
I do like the tracking of calories, movement, and steps. I am somewhat disappointed in the app as I had been so excited to use it.
I was reading such positive reviews on the app and then I installed it and learned otherwise.
The app is complicated to use and as mentioned in other posts does not register your shots correctly. It will register 3/4 of your shots as “other” or “backhand”. I have experienced this on multiple occasions when I just hit with a ball machine practicing my forehand.
If there was a way to “train” the app to register forehand/backhand/serve/volley, I would rate higher. As far as other features, not worth the pro version.
My recommendation is to just create a basic activity in the activity app and label it as Tennis.
Must have for serious tennis players!
As a dedicated league player, this app is what I needed. I practice tennis constantly through private and group lessons, strength training, matches, and hitting partners. This app can track them all and hold me accountable for my performance and activity.
Also, a good tennis player keeps track of their opponents strength and weaknesses. This app is perfect for that too, while also comparing your Match history against an opponent over time.
Give the app a chance. The only thing is that the measurements are slightly confusing to read.
Developer Response ,
Dear Skeptic6, thank you for your kind words. If you will send me an email about what can be improved about the readability of the measurements, I can enhance them.
- Christina Lau
- 96.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Christina Lau
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Edition $3.99
- Swing Analyzer Monthly $1.49
- Swing Analyzer Annual $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.