Track your tennis activities including singles, doubles, practices, tennis lessons and cross training. Start and save your tennis activities from your Apple Watch. Visual your progress using our interactive dashboards.
Top Free Features:
• Track your match data (e.g. scores, clubs, tournaments, court surfaces)
• Add notes, photo to make each outing memorable
• Start activity from Apple Watch and get your swing counts, steps, distance covered, and heart rate while playing
• Apple Watch Complication to launch your tennis tracking quickly
• Apple Health integration
• Get credit from your tennis workout in Activity app
• Templates to document your opponents games style
• String Tracker - get reminder when string reaches its lifespan
• Activities Log and Dashboard
• Manage tennis team rosters, match lineups and scores
• Data stored in iCloud and accessible from any iOS device
• No additional account creation or password needed
• Intelligent Analytics - get notification when you reach new milestones
• Social media and Community sharing
• Share tennis results via iMessage App
• Today Widget
• 3D Touch support
• Instant access to ITF tennis rules, NTRP tennis ratings and tennis news
Pro Edition (one time purchase)
Upgrade to Pro Edition to get these great features:
• Track unlimited tennis activities, players and tennis teams
• Head to Head Stats
• Detail tennis match stats by week, month, year
• Win, loss, tie stats by matches, sets and games
• Win, loss, tie match stats with each doubles partner
• Export your tennis data to .csv file
• For each tennis session, swing shots breakdown, heart rate and steps count graph
• Graph to compare your footwork and fitness level between different matches
Swing Analyzer Subscription (per month or per year)
For Pro Edition users with an Apple Watch, subscribe to Tennis Swing Analyzer to learn about your swing path, angles, power and contact point. See every swing in 3D and get to know your motion like never before.
Live Match Premium Subscription (per month or per year)
For parents, coaches, teams and tennis fans, we offer you the best way to watch and track live tennis. Subscribe to Live Match Premium to track your kids, students, favorite players scores point-by-point. Keep track of each point details and analyze the key match statistics.
Live Match Premium Features:
• Record singles or doubles match point by point
• Supports multiple game format
• Automated score counting
• Track ace, double fault, winner and error shot
• Detail shot type tracking (e.g. forehand, volley, lob)
• Undo function
• Server indicator
• Full match timeline
• Players performance analysis
• Match data stored in iCloud
Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Improved Head to Head Stats View. You can now get Head to Head stats between:
1. Yourself and any player.
2. Any 2 players on any Tennis Teams.
3. Any 2 players in Live Matches.
Ratings and Reviews
Must have for serious tennis players!
As a dedicated league player, this app is what I needed. I practice tennis constantly through private and group lessons, strength training, matches, and hitting partners. This app can track them all and hold me accountable for my performance and activity.
Also, a good tennis player keeps track of their opponents strength and weaknesses. This app is perfect for that too, while also comparing your Match history against an opponent over time.
Give the app a chance. The only thing is that the measurements are slightly confusing to read.
Dear Skeptic6, thank you for your kind words. If you will send me an email about what can be improved about the readability of the measurements, I can enhance them.
Amazing app for tennis enthusiasts
This is a very elaborate app to help you keep track of your tennis scores. You can keep track of singles, doubles, hitting practice, and more. You can even integrate Health Kit and create a tennis team. There is a community feature built in, but the app doesn’t have many users yet. Still, I think this is a great app that is really useful if you want to just keep track of your own workout and tennis records.
Getting back into the game - very cool app!
I really like this intuitive, well-designed app. I have an Apple Watch & found that interface easy too. It’s making my return to the game more fun.
It did take some getting used to when I changed the watch to my racquet hand. After a few rallies though, I became used to it.
A welcome addition to my fitness tracking!
- Christina Lau
- 79.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Christina Lau
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Edition $3.99
- Swing Analyzer Monthly $1.49
- Swing Analyzer Annual $10.49
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.