Managing your tennis team just got even easier with TennisPoint's mobile app. Your tennis team's schedule, match lineups, availability, team communications and match location are all now within quick and easy reach with our mobile app.
* Team Schedule -- dates and locations of all your matches with a summary of points after the match.
* Match Lineups -- view the full lineup for each match. Find out which line you are playing and what you need to bring to the match. Once scores are entered, you can see how each line did as well.
* Match Confirmation -- Captains get piece of mind knowing their players will be at the match... go ahead and confirm that you will be at the match directly in the app!
* Match Availability -- set your availability for each match with a single click. View the availability of your other players as well for that match.
* Match Directions -- know exactly where you are going for your upcoming match. ALTA specific directions and other player reviews are also included.
* Get driving directions through your navigation app with quick click of a button.
* Player Roster -- have all your players contact information with you. Call them, text them or even download their contact details to your phone's contacts.
* Push Notifications - get updates pushed to you from your captain -- new lineup, quick message, etc
* Create Email - send a quick email to all of your team or just one or two players.
* Create/Edit Match Lineups - create your match lineup through the app quickly and easily. You can select who is playing which match line and also enter what each player should bring. Need to change the lineup, you can do that as well.
* Create/Edit Match Scores -- Want to keep track of the match scores while your team is playing... great you can enter the scores line by line one at at time.
Incredibly easy to use! Managing your tennis team just got simpler! Trusted by thousands of teams with over 15 Million games logged on TennisPoint.com.
Many improvements and a couple of bug fixes.
New Features First:
* Linked accounts... got a child playing on a tennis team too? You can link their account to your account so that you can easily bounce between parent/child accounts! Yep, truly making things quicker and easier!
* Send and receive SMS Text Messages with your team's players - you can even purchase sms text credits in the app.
* Captains can quickly email/sms players in a specific match lineup
* Print Score Cards through app... yes, this assumes you know how to print from your phone to your local printer ;o)
* Teams page is the default page now when no items on your account "dashboard"
* Email/SMS Players - check all and un-check all for quick changes
* Leagues managed on TennisPoint - improvements
- league fees can be paid in the app
- match score entry improvements - enter opposing team player's names
- flex matches, more improvements for all flex matches
Bigger Bug fixes:
* font sizes have been increased in many places
* create/edit lineups - tweaks to make typing up match confirmation emails easier
* player confirmations - all "confirmations" show for all team players and captains
Ratings and Reviews
A lifesaver for scheduling
But navigating is still klunky. Would be great to pull in other USTA info like team and player rankings.
It would be nice to see /make food assignments in this app.
I play on teams that use this app. No way to access food assignments. You have to go to a computer for that. No way to find opponents’ address if you’re away.
It pretty much renders the app useless.
Developer Response ,
Hi melissa37027, thanks for the note - unfortunately true if your team uses the "match confirmation message" as the food assignment since the mobile app doesn't have this yet. We are actively working on a "potluck" feature which will allow you to have full customization and simplicity while also keeping the "match confirm" as it too.
- TennisPoint.com Inc
- 48.7 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 TennisPoint.com Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.