By TennisPoint.com Inc
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Managing your tennis team just got even easier with TennisPoint's mobile app. Your tennis team's schedule, match lineups, availability, team communications and match location are all now within quick and easy reach with our mobile app.
* Team Schedule -- dates and locations of all your matches with a summary of points after the match.
* Match Lineups -- view the full lineup for each match. Find out which line you are playing and what you need to bring to the match. Once scores are entered, you can see how each line did as well.
* Match Confirmation -- Captains get piece of mind knowing their players will be at the match... go ahead and confirm that you will be at the match directly in the app!
* Match Availability -- set your availability for each match with a single click. View the availability of your other players as well for that match.
* Match Directions -- know exactly where you are going for your upcoming match. ALTA specific directions and other player reviews are also included.
* Get driving directions through your navigation app with quick click of a button.
* Player Roster -- have all your players contact information with you. Call them, text them or even download their contact details to your phone's contacts.
* Push Notifications - get updates pushed to you from your captain -- new lineup, quick message, etc
* Create Email - send a quick email to all of your team or just one or two players.
* Create/Edit Match Lineups - create your match lineup through the app quickly and easily. You can select who is playing which match line and also enter what each player should bring. Need to change the lineup, you can do that as well.
* Create/Edit Match Scores -- Want to keep track of the match scores while your team is playing... great you can enter the scores line by line one at at time.
Incredibly easy to use! Managing your tennis team just got simpler! Trusted by thousands of teams with over 15 Million games logged on TennisPoint.com.
What's New in Version 3.6
Minor UI Updates
Event confirmation is buggy and therefore unreliable
As a team member, I get requests by captain to confirm roster and then I select yes I can play. But that update does not get back to my captain - frustrating then as she thinks I don’t respond and worse - she can’t confirm roster is locked in without additional outside of app communications and the re-inputing status in app. Need to have confidence basic functions work using this app before I get excited about any new features or enhancements. Need basic bugs fixed first!
Messaging needs work
Copy paste in the app is abysmal. You can’t hold select all. The keyboard blocks the view of what you’re typing most of the time. Then if you don’t want to send a message to players not in the lineup you still have to put something in that field before you can send. Very frustrating and time consuming.
Also - standings don’t update properly unless you first log into the proper website.
Simple to use
Thanks for such a simple and intuitive app!! This is a great one-stop app for managing multiple teams. Easy to toggle between teams, update availability and get directions. Definitely the best Tennis app out there. You should write an app for managing family schedules😉
- Category: Sports
- Updated: Dec 06, 2017
- Version: 3.6
- Size: 46.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian
- Seller: TennisPoint.com Inc
- © 2017 TennisPoint.com Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.