By TennisPoint.com Inc
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Managing your tennis team just got even easier with TennisPoint's mobile app. Your tennis team's schedule, match lineups, availability and match location are all now within quick and easy reach.
* Team Schedule -- dates and locations of all your matches with a summary of points after the match.
* Match Lineups -- view the full lineup for each match. Find out which line you are playing and what you need to bring to the match. Once scores are entered, you can see how each line did as well.
* Match Confirmation -- Captains get piece of mind knowing their players will be at the match, since players can confirm for their lineup in the app.
* Match Availability -- set your availability for each match with a single click. View the availability of your other players as well for that match.
* Match Directions -- know exactly where you are going for your upcoming match. ALTA specific directions and other player reviews are also included.
* Player Roster -- have all your players contact information with you. Call them, text them or even download their contact details to your phone's contacts.
* Captain's Features -- you can view draft lineups, text/call opponent captains and view all the "brings" for your players in a lineup. We are working on an updated version to create/edit the lineup and enter scores.
Incredibly easy to use! Managing your tennis team couldn't be simpler!
What's New in Version 1.5
Many bug fixes and support for iPhone 5 with an expanded screen size support for the iPad.
Needs an update to add functions
I captain multiple teams and travel for work so the idea of the app is great but the functions are too limited. Suggest to include score reporting, team email function, viewing draft lineup, viewing comments when players confirm, adding a number next to available players to quickly know you have enough to make lineup.
Also, add the title next to opponents names: capt. / co-capt because the app lists the co-captains ph# and email first which is confusing.
I feel jipped having to pay for this app on top of the $15 registration fee for such limited features.
The app is great. Shows my upcoming matches, the lineup and the complete roster. Even lets me confirm availability and view scores after they are entered. I wish it showed the messages (inbox) which the captain or other team members send. Otherwise a great and fast loading app
Could be better.
This overall is an app with much more potential. Why in the world does it overlook showing the TIMES for the matches besides just the dates? Makes absolutely NO SENSE. Also, no "Help" button inside app? Fix this and allow for notifications and team communication within app and you'll have a powerhouse app for the tennis world!