I went, I was going, I have gone or I had gone...? Which tense do you use in which situation?
ENGLISH GRAMMAR LESSONS
• Diagnostic test 1 + Table of tenses
• Present simple and continuous
• Past simple and continuous
• Present perfect simple and continuous
• Past perfect simple and continuous
• Future simple and continuous
• Future perfect simple and continuous
• Diagnostic test 2 + Table of verb forms
• Going to versus present tenses for future
• Passive voice
• Time clauses
• Conditional tense
• If clauses
• Indirect speech
• Irregular verbs
• Table of tenses
• Clear explanations of the form and use in simple English.
• A lof of examples from everyday English showing the contrasts of the forms.
• List of irregular verbs
• You can practice all tenses in 129 exercises with 1330 questions.
• Write your answers (gap filling) or choose the correct forms (multiple choice).
• Check your answers or show the correct forms.
• Your answers are marked at the end of each exercise.
With eGrammar you can improve your English tenses in one or two months.
Now it is easier to complete in grammar exercises on iPhones.
Ratings and Reviews
Ahmed lolachi , Iraq
This app is what everyone need to improve his English language .
Sample & easy to learn
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.