Place a tent next to each tree in this original puzzle game! Numbers around the grid tell you how many tents must be placed on each row and column. Be careful, tents can't touch each other.
Solve all levels with logic only: no random moves!
- Hundreds of levels
- New exclusive levels every day
- No rush: play at your own pace, start a level and complete it later
- Unlimited free hints
- No wifi? you can play offline
- Multiple grid sizes for varied difficulty
- Ability to zoom in and move the grid for smaller devices
- Landscape and portrait modes to play on any phone or tablet
Follow us to get news and updates:
- Optional push notifications
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Confusing Pay Structure
I'm not upset that a developer wants to get paid for their work. I'm baffled they seem so clueless as to how to do that. I'd be more than happy to view an ad after every puzzle or to just pay $1 or $2 outright. But they give just enough of the game away that I'm satisfied with abandoning it once I hit the paywall.
Their pay structure is nonsensical. Why are there coins at all? Just give away the levels you do for free and then sell packages of later, more difficult levels for $1/piece or something. It's like a programmer and artist designed a beautiful game, then handed it to their boss who ruined the consumer experience with a pay-to-play system that is utter nonsense. You make your users feel like they've been swindled with such an odd, unclear coin system, so many just turn away. And that's what I will be doing.
I really enjoy this game! I have it on my iPad and my Galaxy phone. It works great on both! I find it challenging my mind and filling in “free time”. My only complaint....I am almost through all the levels on both my iPad and phone and will be disappointed when there is no more to play.
This app was overall pretty fun to play. The graphics and UI are fantastic, and the gameplay itself works great. If I had to improve some things it would be that the tool tips always show up when you have an incorrect row, and 0 is not automatically filled. Otherwise solid game!
- Francois Guibert
- 31.7 MB
- Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Frozax Games 2017
- In-App Purchases
- 100 Coins $0.99
- 550 Coins $4.99
- 210 Coins $1.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.