Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tenuto is a collection of fifteen customizable exercises designed to enhance your musicality. From recognizing chords on a keyboard to identifying intervals by ear, it has an exercise for you. Tenuto also includes five musical calculators for accidentals, intervals, chords, analysis symbols, and twelve-tone matrices.
The musictheory.net exercises and calculators used by thousands are now available in your pocket.
Complete module list:
• Note Identification
Identify the displayed note.
• Key Signature Identification
Identify the displayed key signature.
• Interval Identification
Identify the displayed interval.
• Chord Identification
Identify the displayed chord.
• Keyboard Identification
Identify the note name of the piano key.
• Keyboard Reverse Identification
Identify the note by pressing a piano key.
• Keyboard Interval Identification
Identify the interval of the highlighted piano keys.
• Keyboard Chord Identification
Identify the chord of the highlighted piano keys.
• Fretboard Identification
Identify the note of the highlighted fret.
• Fretboard Interval Identification
Identify the interval of the highlighted frets.
• Fretboard Chord Identification
Identify the chord of the highlighted frets.
Ear Training Exercises
• Note Ear Training
Listen and identify the played note.
• Interval Ear Training
Listen and identify the played interval.
• Scale Ear Training
Listen and identify the played scale.
• Chord Ear Training
Listen and identify the played chord.
• Accidental Calculator
Display the accidental for a note and key.
• Interval Calculator
Display the interval for a note, type, and key.
• Chord Calculator
Display the chord for a note, type, and key.
• Analysis Calculator
Display the chord for a symbol and key.
• Matrix Calculator
Display the twelve-tone matrix for a specified tone row.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Fixes a rare crash when showing the Customization sheet.
• Fixes an issue where hitting F6 on the vibraphone would cause a spontaneous explosion.
• Fixes an issue in Keyboard Reverse ID where tapping was unresponsive during flash animations
• Fixes an issue in Note Ear Training where the Question Note playback bar wouldn't animate during the first question
Helps my students
This is a wonderful app and between it and the web site features, my students are really advancing with their music theory skills.
I’m so glad you fixed the vibraphone explosion problem in the last update. I’m not sure my neighbors could take one more lesson. :)
This app is an outstanding, one-of-a-kind resource for people looking to build their proficiency in music theory!! Keep it up!
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 03, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 11.0 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: musictheory.net, LLC
- © 2011-2015, musictheory.net, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.