A world with vast landscape
* Discover the fantasy world "step-by-step"
* No more "tab-to-select-a-dungeon"
Form clans, expolore dungeons, defeat bosses
* Don't face danger alone, face it in a group!
* Lots of unexplained rules and hidden monsters
* Share your experience with your clan members, advance faster!
* Powerful bosses are hiding in extremely large maze-like dungeons
Your character, your choice
* Add stats points the way you want
* Same equipment works differently for each class
Trade with others, be a merchant
* You can trade and sell almost anything
Intense PVP action
* Force PK anytime outside of town!
* Kill others and get a chance to loot their equipment, but become a criminal at the same time!
Teon, God of Creation, created Edin and all beings. The powerful Giants enslaved the other races, but Humans fought back. King Arthur, leader of knights, finally became the master of Edin. With Edin united, the Tower of Babel was built in attempt to reach Heaven. Enraged, Teon imprisoned King Arthur. Chaos ensued, and Humans dropped like flies.
Finally, the brutal King Attila took over the throne and brought terror over the world. The Undead rose, and Edin was shrouded in darkness.
Still, the light of justice never faded. Knights, Mages, and Elves fight alongside King Arthur’s descendants to revolt against the anarchy of King Attila. Here begins the fight of Kings and Knights!
* Teon is divided into Member Zones and Non-Member Zones. Talk to "Servant of Teon [Oath]" on the left of the warehouse in Promise Island to subscribe and become a member.
* Non-Member Zones: Edin Sky Island, Promise Island, Promise Island Dungeon F1 and F2.
* Member Zones: Old Escape Tunnel, Maros, Elven Garden, Orc Town, Orcish Guild, and future new maps.
* The subscription fee is US$ 9.99. Subscription is renewed automatically every month.
* A subscription that's not canceled 24 hours before expiration will be renewed automatically. The subscription fee will be deducted 24 hours before expiration.
* If you've reinstalled Teon, select Recover Account to restore your existing subscription.
* Subscription may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
* The subscription for the current month can not be canceled.
* Player Guidelines: http://teon.lakoo.com/rules/
* The game pack unzips for approx. 2min when first launched. Progress can be seen at the bottom left corner.
If you have problems logging in, check Help or contact our customer service at: firstname.lastname@example.org (English only)
Note: Your email subject should include "Teon", e.g. "Teon: Problem Feedback", "Teon: Device Problem", "Teon: Login Failure".
Modified EULA and removed certain game permissions to compile with the new GDPR
Ratings and Reviews
False Reviews- Beware this game
This game is not good. I don’t care what the game is like- I will willingly admit I have not played a second of it. I simply downloaded it to leave a review. But this game right out of the gate intrigued me, until I saw the one HUGE MISTAKE they made. This game has a subscription- and better yet, a 10$ SUBSCRIPTION. This is BEYOND ridiculous, for several reasons. One- the hardware a PHONE runs on is not good enough to justify paying 10$ a month to have access to what has been said to be only a handful of areas. Second- this game is kidding itself if it believes it can succeed the time and effort put into free to play games with more content and better accessibility by butchering itself with in app purchases and a foolish subscription wall. And finally, the most egregious sin- it is VERY obvious that half of the reviews bolstering this game are fake. Great job on the PR department there, but those reviews are blatantly fake, people who aren’t children don’t babble out meaningless praise with fragmented sentences and terrible grammar. Simply put- stay away from this game. And in the event the developers decide to delete this comment or to block it, you are doomed to fail. Good luck.
I haven’t played much yet so it is hard to review. I played this because of what I knew about it from looking at the App Store. I think this is my second day playing.
At the moment I am level 15. I’m just now starting to get the hang of things. I’m not subscribed. Just now I was unable to access the market and I am not sure why. Everything else seems to work OK. But this is not to say there are no problems. I will try to explain a few of the problems below.
I think the first problem I encountered were the tutorial videos. The text disappears too quickly to read. It is difficult to watch the videos and follow along. If they could be slow down it would be nicer.
There are a lot of smaller problems but it is hard to go over all of them. I wouldn’t say they are game breakers. The quests I’ve seen are unimpressive and linear. The combat engagements are similar. So content wise it seems lacking. However I’ve always been one to tolerate grind even so far as to enjoy it over questing. The graphics are two dimensional although passing for me. I really haven’t played it long enough to see all its problems so I am unsure if I will enjoy it over the coming days.
I’d hesitantly recommend it to anybody who enjoyed Ultima online or are looking for something reminiscent of it. This is what drew me to it. But honestly I’m not confident right now.
This is why I am giving it three stars at the moment.
Everything looked perfect with this game, played for hours when I first discovered it, then the next day find out they use a monthly subscription system. $10 monthly is absolutely ridiculous for a phone game. Any monthly payment for a phone game is ridiculous. You have lost thousands of potential players due to this subscription system. If you ever want your game to grow, REMOVE IT. Comparing this game to others with monthly subscriptions, such as Runescape and World of Warcraft, is laughable. Even WOW and RS have thousands of hours of content and huge worlds for the free 2 play community. This game on the other hand, has one ear ring option and less areas than I can count on one hand for free 2 play players. I can’t wait to find out what else is hidden behind this monthly subscription BS. Just because this game has a subscription option like other titles, does not mean it is acceptable. Very disappointing.
Developer Response ,
Thanks your suggestions. We will continue to work on the game content and provide more features on member zones.
- LAKOO GAMES LIMITED
- 364.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- ©2017~2018 Lakoo
- In-App Purchases
- Member $9.99
- Sealed Oath (15-Day) $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.