The Education Partners TEP Tracking Excellence and Progress Mobile Application is designed to work in conjunction with The Education Partners TEP Tracking Excellence and Progress Application platform. The TEP platform assists teachers and school and school system leaders in identifying effective practices, opportunities for growth and progress monitoring to enhance student learning outcomes. The TEP app provides the user with the flexibility to gather data about specific curriculum goals, instructional strategies, and accountability metrics. The TEP app can be used to focus on a single classroom, whole school, district or school system state wide/national to capture and describe growth of students, teachers and schools overtime along their continuous improvement journey.
Designed to be used across a range of settings, the TEP App enables the user to:
• Capture data to document and support the contextual use of media (i.e. photos, videos) to inform classroom observation and feedback. Assess classroom teaching and learning in real time using rubrics, standards, and narrative description.
• Identify areas for growth and respond with targeted interventions and action steps, impact of programs, progress monitoring for new initiatives, student achievement and teaching and learning effectiveness, and assess long‐term effectiveness of pedagogic strategies and intervention.
• Aggregate data and media to highlight performance as well as describe/document classroom environment, instruction, interactions between students and teachers, school climate for learning, student engagement and participation, curriculum, pedagogy, self‐evaluation and peer coaching.
The Education Partners TEP Mobile Application allows for the multimedia capture of data to add context for analysis within the TEP Evaluation platform.
Minor updates and bug fixes
- GEMS The Education Partners, Inc.
- 12.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.2 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2017 GEMS The Education Partners, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.