By S2F Online, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tequila Matchmaker is the only rating system smart enough to detect your personal preferences and match you with the tequilas that are right for you. Each tequila has its own "flavor fingerprint," and each person has his or her own flavor preferences. Our proprietary matching algorithm uses nine different characteristics to find the best matches for you. Oh, and it gets smarter as you use it.
Tequila Matchmaker is a product of TasteTequila.com, an independent tequila blog and community run by Grover and Scarlet Sanschagrin.
Here's what to expect:
- Be surprised by your individual taste profile: Based on your ratings, the app shows you which aromas and flavors you are responding to. It will even tell you which production methods, and regions of Mexico, you like the most (and least!)
- Matching you with the right tequilas: The app will use your rating and "likes" to match you with the best tequilas for your palate.
- Seriously detailed tequila product information: Tequilas listed in the app show community ratings, aroma and flavor descriptors, and production details. You can't get any geekier than this!
- Keep up with what's happening in the tequila community in real time: Follow other tequila lovers, keep on top of trending tequilas, and get the latest tequila industry news in the Activity tab of the app.
- Find out where your favorite tequila is made: Our distillery (NOM) database is the most complete searchable index available online. It is updated within a few hours of the information being released by the CRT, the branch of the Mexican government that regulates the tequila industry, and it contains historical data so you can still find information on older tequilas and brands. Search by NOM number, or simply type in a brand name, and the app will show you where it was made, and what other tequilas are made in that same distillery.
- It’s not just for tequila geeks: Even if you don't know anything about tequila, the app will teach you in an easy and engaging way by using your own taste profile.
What's New in Version 1.5.4
More great suggestions have resulted in further improvements! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Here's what's new with this version:
- Share your reviews on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other sites easily! Share a new rating, or go back and share ratings you've made in the past. Give it a try, it's super fun! (You will find the sharing controls at the end of the rating process, next to the "save" button.)
- We got seriously detailed on this one - the State of Jalisco is now broken down into 12 regions instead of just 5. The "Top Locations" chart in the user profiles screen has been updated to reflect this.
- Fixed an error within the "Nearby" tab that tried to load establishments that were no longer listed
- Fixed an error that incorrectly displayed the "current" and "previous" NOM numbers for some products
- We now include the Lot Number or NOM Number of a product in the list of Community Ratings
- Fixed an error in the tequila profile screens where the "Edit" button was overlapping with some other text in a review
- Inserted a loading graphic at the bottom of the tequila profile screen when additional review are being loaded