Follow Ter Chantavit through his Official App smarturl.it/TerChantavit. Download the free Ter Chantavit app now!
Stay connected to Ter Chantavit on his official app.
Do fun things:
- Check out the in-app social feed for live updates and videos.
- Boost your comments with Superstars, become a Top 3 Fan, and be seen by Ter Chantavit.
- Join exciting contests for a chance to win amazing prizes like meeting Ter Chantavit, event tickets, and more…
- Watch cool videos.
- Follow Ter Chantavit on social media.
- Listen to the FREE built-in playlist and add more songs from your personal library and Spotify.
Download the Ter Chantavit app now and #BeSeen!
We’ve just launched a subscription service! Get the exclusive subscriber badge to decorate your avatar, access subscriber-only content and post pictures and videos to the Fan Feed! The $4.99/month subscription fee will be charged through your iTunes account as an auto-renewable, recurring transaction unless you cancel your subscription 24 hours before the end of the current subscription month. You can manage your subscription, cancel it, or turn off auto-renewal at any time by accessing your iTunes account.
When you sign up for the subscription service for the first time, you receive a 7-day free trial at no charge to try out the service. The free trial ends 7 days after you subscribe regardless of whether or not you’ve used the app.Any unused portion of a free trial period, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
About Ter Chantavit
hantavit Dhanasevi (born September 18, 1983 in Thailand) is a Thai model, actor and screen writer. He is best known for his lead role in the 2010 film Hello Stranger and 2012 film ATM: Er Rak Error.
Chantavit studied at Chulalongkorn University and graduated with a bachelor's degree of Communication Arts majoring in Motion Pictures and Still Photography. During his campus life, he worked in several faculty stage plays during 2001-2006.
After graduation, Chantavit began his work as a freelancer doing screen-writing, assistant directing, off-shot cinematographing and acting coach jobs for GTH. He had done several small roles in a lot of GTH films until 2008 when he started to get one of the main roles in "Hormones". Then he did another lead role in horror title, "Coming Soon". He also got credited for screen-writing of 4Bia and Phobia 2 during 2008-2009.
In 2010, Chantavit became a famous film actor after doing a blockbuster romantic comedy "Hello Stranger" with Neungthida Sopon, in which he also got credited as co-screenwriter. His role in "Hello Stranger" earned him a Star Hunter award, as one of the 10 most promising young actors in Asia at Shanghai International Film Festival 2011.
In 2012, he came back with another blockbuster ATM: Er Rak Error along with a new talented actress, Preechaya Pongthananikorn. ATM became GTH's highest grossing film ever at that time (later surpassed by Pee Mak in 2013).
In 2013, Chantavit co-wrote the phenomenal record breaking blockbuster "Pee Mak". By this time, his screen writing became a hot need for several film producers.
• Added languages: French, Russian, and Pilipino/Tagalog
• Minor bug fixes
- Chantavit Dhanasevi
- 47.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Catalan, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Ter Chantavit
- In-App Purchases
- 100 (100+0 free) $0.99
- Subscriber $4.99
- 1,000 (800+200 free) $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.