Tera Synth - Modular Analog Synthesizer
Explore new sound spaces with Tera Synth that go beyond the emulation of synthesizer legends. Use the power of analog and digital synthesis combined with new modules for physical modelling. Wireless patching of modules combined with an intelligible modulation routing simplifies the development of new synthesizer designs from scratch. Distortion effect, Delay/Chorus/Phaser and Reverb effects give your sounds the final polishing. Tera Synth gives your music an individual character with its unique fat sound. The well-designed algorithms and the economical modular structure provides you with a comparatively high voice yield. Precise timing with the unique built-in Arpeggiator let you feel the rhythm.
Tera Synth supports Audiobus and Inter-App-Audio for integration with other Music Apps.
Modular Analog Synthesis
• Modular synthesizer with free connections between modules.
• 25 Sound Modules
• 4 Low frequency oscillators
• 4 Standard ADSR Envelope generators.
• 4 Multi Segment Envelopes with tempo sync.
• 64 time/level segments per envelope
• Monophonic or polyphonic with up to 32 voices.
• More than 920 factory presets, unlimited user presets can be shared.
• Chorus with four delay lines.
• 8 pole Analog Phaser.
• Distortion effect with Tube/Tape emulation
• Stereo Echo/Delay effect.
• Hi end reverberation unit.
• Play melodies live with the onscreen keyboard. Drag fingers for slides and vibrato.
• Optionally use CoreMIDI* compatible hardware keyboard.
• Dozens of scales selectable
• Variable Keyboard layout for scale optimized playing
Full featured programmable Arpeggiator
• Uses programmable sequences with up to 32 steps.
• Can trigger single notes and chords.
• Unique randomizer generates Arpeggios with 100% usability.
• 32 Arpeggios included, unlimited useer arpeggios possible.
• For each step you can program tie, accent, transposition and note order
• Audiobus 3 compatible (Input slot) with Preset saving.
• Inter App Audio
• AudioUnit AUv3 with parameter automation
• Ableton Link compatible
• Audio pasteboard. Copy audio recordings to Clipboard for use with other Apps
• Exchange user presets with File Sharing in iTunes.
• Support for MIDI input/output connections.
• MIDI learn functionality.
- Alphanumeric Preset ordering was broken
- Added Bluetooth MIDI dialog
- MIDI learn crash fixed
Ratings and Reviews
A real update would be auv3
Great synth, easily one of my favs, but in all honesty.... I'd be a lot more excited update wise if this became an audio unit. I use addictive pro more than this now because it's an audio unit and I can use it directly inside of Beatmaker 3, Cubasis and Auria pro. Any update that doesn't support audio unit is kinda...meh.
AU3 addition is a great free upgrade but it doesn’t work
I was excited to see the AU3 support added, but I haven’t been able to get it to work using AUM on iOS11. In the update description you list iOS10 required. Does this mean exactly iOS10 or “at minimum” iOS10. I don’t want to downgrade.
Sorry for the confusion - iOS 10 is minimum requirement, iOS 11 is perfect - no need to downgrade !
Really Excellent Sounding Synth
The variety of sounds this synth can produce and the quality of the sound it produces are certainly worthy of much praise. Now with AUv3 it will get even more use than before.
Tera is a winner.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.