Termius is more than a mere SSH client – it’s a complete command-line solution that’s redefining remote access for sysadmins and network engineers. Securely access Linux or IoT devices and quickly fix issues from the comfort of your couch via laptop or phone.
Termius Free Features:
· Termius is available for all major mobile and desktop systems.
· Enjoy a beautiful, hand-crafted interface.
· Supports ECDSA and ed25519 keys as well as chacha20-poly1305 cipher.
· Termius is always ad-free. You are not the product.
· Pair credentials and servers for quick access.
· Create groups to define shared settings and themes.
· Tag your servers to stay organized.
· Make it yours with 12 colorful themes and adjustable fonts.
· Power through late night sessions with dark mode.
· Make multiple connections to the same host or connect to multiple hosts.
· Port forwarding lets you encrypt nearly any service or connection.
Premium Termius Users Enjoy:
· A 14-day FREE Trial
· One subscription covers all your mobile and desktop devices.
· Sync settings and credentials across all devices with AES-256 end-to-end encryption.
· Protect your account with two-factor authentication.
· Keep your keys on your machine with SSH agent forwarding.
· Copy files with ease with our two-pane SFTP support.
· Save your fingers with snippets of commonly used shell commands.
· Import your desktop’s ~/.ssh/config file via the command line.
Premium Termius users are first to receive access to new features and updates!
Termius is reinventing the command line experience. We strive to make remote access for admins and engineers a more productive and enjoyable experience.
- Agent Forwarding can be configured for a host
- Proxy support
Ratings and Reviews
Wish I had this years ago
Having a single window app with multiple SSH connections running at the same time is huge. Storing credentials to make connections easy is incredible. I really wish I had this years ago. I actually enjoy my SSH sessions in this application where using the normal mac terminal before made me hate managing linux servers. I also really like that I can’t accidentally command+Q and close the app if I have one or more open sessions. I’ve closed terminal windows so many times by mistake that I could scream if I did it again but it won’t happen in this app.
As much as I love it, there are things I would love to see improved:
- I wish the sort order of hosts was a configuration, it defaults to date and if I change to name, close and reopen the app, it is back to sorting by date.
- I wish I could hide the history, I really don’t care to see the long list so I am constantly clearing it
- I wish I could created a custom color scheme, even though the list provided is very good.
- I wish I could pin hosts to the left menu.
- I wish it included a way to create macros I could execute in the SSH session, such as a shortcut that would paste commands I use often.
Regardless of my wish list, this is still the best SSH client I’ve used on any platform!
Its good app to work on , but would love it if you change the cursor settings
Im totally kool with this app and is helpful to configure all my Unix Servers and access it in one click away . But Iam the developer who works in black screens and in this app , if I set up black screen, Im losing the view of my trackpad cursor .To explain precisely , if I change the screen terminal to black, I would need my cursor to change to white or some other color to track easily. But here everytime, I need to come out of the screen to locate my cursor and go back to the terminal for selecting any texts. Am I missing any settings or is this something that can be fixed in the software itself may be in the next upgrade? Thank you!!!
Excellent FREE App!
I’ve been looking for a low cost SSH terminal client that is clean, minimal, and functional. I downloaded this app yesterday and tested it for random connections without any issues. Today I added my servers to memory with my private keys. I am very impressed with this free little app. It looks good and functions very well for me. I’m not saying this has all the bells and whistles as my ~$100 SSH client but it just works as expected. This is definetly going to be my “go to” SSH terminal from now on. I’m very impressed so far. Thank you for this wonderful app.
- Crystalnix Limited
- 64.4 MB
- Developer Tools
- OS X 10.9.0 or later, 64-bit processor
- English, Amharic, Arabic, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Crystalnix Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.