TerraGenesis - Explore Space and Terraform Planets
By Alexander Winn
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Engage in space exploration and terraform new worlds in this fun and exciting planet building simulator that’s rooted in real science. The universe is your playground in TerraGenesis!
The wait for the biggest update in TerraGenesis' history is finally over - now you can create custom organisms and allow them to interact and build their own global ecosystem with the new Biospheres. Change your world’s atmospheric pressure, oxygen amount, sea level and more in pursuit of terraforming an entire world to sustain life in your newly generated Biosphere.
TerraGenesis dynamically animates entire planets with changing biospheres, all based on real data from NASA. Explore the surface of the all new Dwarf Planets, colonize alien worlds, and spread life across the universe in epic games with Biospheres finally available for you to grow your own civilizations.
- Start exploring the furthest reaches of space and inhabit one of six all new dwarf planets to build your terraforming colony
- Explore the frigid Boreas. Melt the ice caps to create planet-wide oceans and seed the planet with life (free for players who bought all of the previous planets)
- Build Satellite Colonies on moons orbiting your planet and conduct engineering projects from space for powerful terraforming bonuses
- Track your civilization’s progress and view your world’s current status with the Stats Summary Page
- Transfer Genesis points from world to world, with no game-specific limitations
ALL NEW BIOSPHERE SIMULATOR
- Finally, you can now build your own functioning ecosystem with interacting, custom organisms
- Start with 26 different phylums and add 64 unique genes to create all kinds of amazing organisms to inhabit your world
- Watch your lifeforms thrive in both terrestrial and aquatic biospheres and experience 12 completely new and random events
RANDOM WORLD BUILDER
- Generate random worlds with complete surface and elevation maps, unique starting conditions and more
DISCOVER PLANETS & MOONS
- Colonize real planets from our solar system, including Mars, Venus, Mercury and Earth
- Terraform orbital satellites, including The Moon, The Galilean Moons, Five Moons of Saturn, Neptune’s Moon and Five Moons of Uranus
- Build colonies on fictional planets, made specially for TerraGenesis, including Bacchus, Ragnarok, Pontus, Lethe and Boreas
- Terraform now offers newly playable Dwarf Planets, including Ceres, Pluto, Charon, Makemake, Eris and Sedna
- Terraform your planets by altering specific properties of each world, including air pressure, oxygen, atmosphere, sea levels and biomass
- Keep track of your colony to regulate specific planetary attributes, including population and credits
JOIN A FACTION
- Daughters of Gaia
- Sons of Hephaestus
- United Nations Space Administration (UNSA)
- Horizon Corporation
- Colonize entire worlds one step at a time, by creating pressurized habitats for your colonists so they can survive in hostile environments
- Terraform the planet to support human life. You can even restructure Earth to reverse the effects of climate change
- Create Satellite Colonies on your planet’s moons to research space exploration
GET INFORMATION IN THE ARCHIVES
- Visit the TerraGenesis Archives to learn about real-life space colonization and terraforming efforts
- Read about space exploration and see how real world scientists are working to make interplanetary colonization a reality
When the world is in your hands, the possibilities are truly endless. Download TerraGenesis and start terraforming today!
What's New in Version 4.0
The wait is finally over! Version 4.0 of TerraGenesis brings the much-anticipated "Coming Soon" button to the public with our latest release: Biospheres! Splice genes, design custom organisms, and build a thriving global ecosystem unique to your world! 64 genes, 26 phylums, 12 new random events, and millions of possibilities!
Plus: play on Pluto, Charon, and five other worlds in the new "Moon of Neptune" and "Dwarf Planet" bundles!
This update also contains numerous small bug fixes and new additions, many of which were suggested by the players:
- Added hi-res textures for Terrestrial worlds, with more to come in future updates!
- Fixed a bug that would allow increasing the scanner size to make it go off-map (thanks, David!)
- Added basic research to random worlds (thanks, Kevin!)
If you spot another bug, have a question, or want to connect with the community, check out Facebook.com/TerraGenesisGame, reddit.com/r/TerraGenesisGame, Twitter.com/SettleTheStars, or www.EdgeworksEntertainment.com. And as always, if you want to help support an indie game developer pursuing his dream, please leave TerraGenesis a review on the App Store and help spread the word!
Just some ideas
Ok so I love this game and it has a lot of potential but what I would love to see is if you could go and land on the surface of the planet and look around if that's at all possible then please do it it'd be an awesome addition to an awesome game
Best app game I've played in awhile..
Paying for every other planet is a little much but the game itself is beautiful and fun.
I *love* this game! I screwed up my first playthrough, drowned my main colony, so I started over and it's going much better this time. I can definitely see myself buying a few planets once I finish with the free ones.
And now I've been playing for a month or so and am still totally addicted. I will probably buy all the planets eventually, but I have to say that the random planet generator was *really* worth getting.
Even more love now that they've added biospheres. They're a lot of fun to tinker with.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Feb 09, 2017
- Version: 4.0
- Size: 110 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese
- Seller: Alexander Winn
- © Alexander Winn, 2015.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 10 Genesis Points$0.99
- 50 Genesis Points$4.99
- 200 Genesis Points$9.99
- All Planets$16.99
- 500 Genesis Points$19.99