By 505 Games (US), Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
DIG! FIGHT! EXPLORE! BUILD! Join the community of millions of Terrarians!
“Terraria so damn engrossing. And it makes those comparisons to Minecraft seem a little half baked.” - Pocket Gamer
"This is the full version of Terraria, built from the ground up... If you loved it on PC or consoles, you’ll love it here.” - Slide To Play
“Terraria takes a different approach to a formula proven by Minecraft in perspective, combat, immersive-storytelling and – most importantly – moments of discovery.” - Touch Arcade
** iOS 8 and above is required. If you have an iPhone 4S or an iPad 2nd Gen, which both have less than 1GB of memory, you may experience performance issues if you create an Expanded World. **
In Terraria, every world is unique -- from the floating islands in the sky to the deepest level of The Underworld. Adventure to the ends of the earth, and battle villainous bosses along the way. The world is your canvas and action-packed, sandbox adventures are just a pickaxe swing away!
*** MULTIPLAYER -- Local WiFi games support up to 4 players cross-platform on any mobile device!
- 1360+ CRAFTING RECIPES - weapons, armor, potions, and more!
- 450+ ENEMIES!
- 100+ BLOCK TYPES to build anything you can imagine!
- 30+ PETS!
- 20+ BOSSES!
- Over a DOZEN environments to explore!
- Dynamic water & lava, day/night cycles!
- Create worlds as large as 4200 x 1200 tiles ("Small" worlds on PC)!
Every pixel of Terraria has been crafted for the BEST possible mobile experience!
Follow us on Twitter @Terraria_Logic and @505_Games
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TerrariaOfficial and https://www.facebook.com/505Games
Visit us on the web at www.terraria.org
What's New in Version 1.2.11971
Terrarians, thank you for your continued support. This build includes a critical fix that has resolved the Firefly related crashes as seen in 1.2.11964.
Good game, but.......
This game is worthy for a 5 star review from me, but there's just two things that are annoying. One minor thing that isn't that annoying and a major part of the game that is fustrating. That's Lepus. Here's a tip for new players that start around Easter, like I did. DONT. SUMMON. LEPUS. Once you do, he/she/it (I don't know it's gender) appears somewhere near where you used the Suspicious Looking Egg. It will hop around and spit eggs that hatch into Deseaster bunnies. Sounds harmless, right? WRONG. Every 5-10 small eggs it spawns, it will spawn a large one. That large egg will hatch into ANOTHER LEPUS. Also, if you get killed by it, once you get back from your spawn point (which for me is in the middle of my town) it will already have spat some large eggs and those eggs have hatched. IT ONLY GETS MORE CHAOTIC FROM THERE. I spent about 30-45 minutes trying to kill all 10 that had hatched until I finally gave up when a goblin army was approaching from the east. One suggestion to the developers: calm Lepus the heck down. The Minorca annoying glitch I said was occurring earlier is when I turn off the device, exit the app, or visit the Hair Stylist, the game will crash. But I think that is because my iPad is an older model. Sorry for you the loooooong review. Good day.
GREATEST GAME EVER!! But...
So I've been playing for about four years now, and this newest version completely blew away all my expectations!! Only a couple suggestions:
1. There seems to be a glitch with the rate of paladin hammer drops. I've been farming for the last two weeks for a Paladin's Hammer (with full beetle armor and possessed hatchet) and I STILL DON'T HAVE ONE. I checked to wiki and it said it was like a 15% chance to drop and I know I've killed at least twice the required amount to get one. Either I'm super unlucky or there's a bug.
2. BIOME KEY MOLDS. I've tried everything to get a crimson key mold. I made an arena and changed all the blocks to crimstone. Then I went online and found an artificial biome mob farm. Works fine, but I spent FOUR HOURS sitting here, farming Herplings and Blood Jellys. NOTHING.
3. Steampunker. After defeated nearly ever post-lunar event in the game, I was made aware of a beautiful thing called steampunk wings, sold for 1 platinum and 20 gold coins on a certain phase of the moon (not sure which one). I tried every phase of the moon including blood and solar eclipse. Idk if I'm just dumb on this or what but I cannot find them
Game Ending Bug on Mobile Version
So, honestly, for a mobile port, this game is actually pretty good. My couple (major) gripes are 1) A particular boss fight will not activate now matter how many worlds I start fresh, which is due to a bug on the mobile version. I have researched the issue and multiple accounts of this happening post v1.3 have been posted. This pertains to the Cultists. 2) My game will (often) just randomly crash and the app will just exit instantly. So, when I work hard to forge a boss summoning item, then summon that boss for a battle, the game will just crash, and I will have wasted that item and no longer be able to battle the boss. Those are two very frustrating bugs that are definitely preventing this game from being at least a 4/5 star mobile title.
The game overall is very, very fun. If you manage to download an online assistance app, the online mode is quite useful for trading gear and having fun with friends, otherwise, single player still holds up wonderfully. Enjoy.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Apr 20, 2016
- Version: 1.2.11971
- Size: 103 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: 505 Games (US), Inc.
- Terraria ©2015 Re-Logic. All Rights Reserved. Published by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games S.r.l. Developed by Codeglue Software. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.