Terrarium - UI Prototyping Tool for Coders
By Chen Ping-Hsun
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Tired of read-eval-print loop while tweaking UI? Hate it when your designer colleague standing behind you and waiting for the change?
Say goodbye to those awkward moments with Terrarium, a free and interactive UI prototyping tool designed for coders like you and me.
* Playgrounds - Type a line of code and the result appears immediately, making UI is fun again
* Touch Ready - Terrarium has been designed with mobile in mind. Not just for mobile, you can do it on the mobile devices
* Powered by Qt - Not only prototype, Terrarium is essentially a full featured QtQuick runtime, everything you need to make real apps
Making UI is now interactive and fun – when the view renders lively as you type in the editor.
What's New in Version 1.5
- Many bug fixes
- A new Navigation bar and new icon
- With text selection support
- And better view switcher
- Upgrade to Qt 5.4
It's a good app it just doesn't have any settings, help, or detail on language. I looked up live swift editor and this showed up but isn't working for swift I'm writing. But it's new so 4 stars