By Tesla, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
The Tesla app puts owners in direct communication with their vehicles and Powerwalls anytime, anywhere. With this app, you can:
- Check charging progress in real time and start or stop charging
- Heat or cool your car before driving – even if it's in a garage
- Lock or unlock from afar
- Locate your vehicle with directions or track its movement
- Flash lights or honk the horn to find your vehicle when parked
- Vent or close the panoramic roof
- Summon your vehicle out of your garage or a tight parking space (for vehicles with Autopilot)
- Engage with Powerwall: monitor how much energy is stored from solar, used by your home, or exported to the grid
Note: Powerwall features in this app require Powerwall 2
For more information about Tesla, visit www.tesla.com
What's New in Version 3.2.0
Supports Model 3
Great but a few things needed
Compared to my wife’s Honda app this blows it out of the water. It’s nice looking, generally responsive and gives accurate info. All things I cannot say about the Honda app.
Would be nice to have trunk/frunk access. I’d also like to be able to adjust more for valet mode like reduce max power lower or reduce the limited to 45 etc...
Would also like to be able to set the charge amperage.
This app controls my car. Sure it could be a little bit quicker when it connects or goes to summon mode. But it’s a remote control for my car. Works better than any other app like this I have seen. And it looks great.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Sep 21, 2017
- Version: 3.2.0
- Size: 44.8 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Tesla, Inc.
- © 2017 Tesla, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.