Control your Tesla Model S, Model X, and Model 3 Vehicle(s) with added functionality!
The unique, user-friendly UI makes controlling your Tesla a breeze.
Use our trips function to create memories of your car in action: track speed, power usage, and more!
Why Tesla Toolbox?
Tesla Toolbox is an app developed from the ground up to be easy and intuitive to use and understand. We have worked extensively with customers to ensure a proper user experience and extend the functionality of competing apps.
As of our launch, we are the only third-party app to feature a fully functioning Summon feature from both iPhone and Apple Watch. We are the only third party app to have a live stream of the Tesla car while driving. And we are the fastest app to load and control your Tesla car. We also feature a new and improved Trips feature which allows you to create memories, view your power use and speed on an intuitive graphing system.
- Fully functional Apple Watch app
- Real time GPS tracking of your car while it’s driving with live speedometer and power bar
- Start car with Touch ID/FaceID
- Summon car with Touch ID/FaceID (forward, reverse, stop)
- Force touch quick actions for basic functions
- Trigger Homelink to open your garage
- Lock and unlock your car
- Flash car lights
- Honk horn
- Open and close your Panoramic sunroof
- Full climate control of both driver and passenger temperatures
- View battery charge statistics
- Change battery max charge
- Start trips to view car stats
- View full report in an intuitive to use graphing system
- Multiple vehicle support
- Works with both the metric and imperial system, along with F and C (automatically detect's vehicle settings and defaults to that with option to reverse)
- Start and control the car directly from the Apple watch
- View your Tesla in an easy to understand UI
- Lock, unlock your car
- Flash car lights
- Honk horn
- Control the car climate
- Change max battery charge
- Summon your car (reverse, forward, stop)
- Start and Stop charging
- Trigger home link to open garage
- Panoramic Sunroof control (exact percentage)
Please join Tesla Toolbox's official forum on Tesla Motors Club to get involved in the discussion and submit new feature requests.
Notice: This app only communicates with the Tesla Motors servers when handling user information and commands. No user information is stored by this app/company.
Disclaimer: This software and documentation do not come from nor is endorsed by Tesla Motors Inc. Use this app at your own risk. The author does not guarantee its proper functioning. This software attempts to use the same interface used by the official Tesla apps. However, you are responsible for any changes to your car caused by using this software. Use of this software can move or change settings to your car and we are not liable for any damages to you, your car or any other object in conjunction with the use of this app.
-Fixed FaceID remote start issue.
-All around bug fixes and performance enhancements.
Ratings and Reviews
This is the first Tesla App with a working homelink on Apple Watch and I love the design. It's also the first to have complete real time driving data which is super cool because I can watch the car drive and see progress bars move in real time tracking speed and power usage. I also love being able to customize the home quick actions. In the summer I have an action for max cold, and in the winter I can change it to max hot.
A suggestion would be to have more confirmations for actions such as locking and unlocking doors, but small thing. Keep up the great work!
Solid App but does not support Apple Watch Series 3 on LTE
This app works well on my iPhoneX and Apple Watch S3 and has a nice user interface on both devices. However, it does not work on my Apple Watch S3 while it is on LTE and NOT tethered to my iPhone. When I am at the gym with my Apple Watch and I don’t have my iPhone, it would be nice to use this app on my watch to start the HVAC on my car while I am still in the gym. Unfortunately, this app will not do that unless the iPhone is nearby. Maybe the developer can add that feature in the future which would make it the best app for a Tesla.
This app has made it much easier for me to use my Tesla and has been an immense help to me. It’s been intuitive to use and has made my Tesla experience all the better. The fact that you can do most things off my Apple Watch makes it even easier to use. I’ve told most of my family and friends who are Tesla drivers to download this app and they have all agreed how useful it is.
I would highly recommend this to all Tesla users and it’s worth the money!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.