Tesla vs Lovecraft is an intense and epic top-down arena shooter.
On the eve of Nikola Tesla's greatest invention, his laboratory is burned down by the inhuman minions of the horror author H.P. Lovecraft. A showdown of epic proportions begins! Chase the monsters, annihilate massive amounts of eldritch abominations, and overcome the madness of the old gods with science and hi-tech weaponry!
- Use the Quantum Teleport to zip out of harm's way and travel through solid objects!
- Activate the Tesla-Mech battle robot to rip apart even the most hideous abominations!
- Attack with shotguns, energy weapons, and scientific marvels such as the X-Ray Blade!
- Fight through story mode with boss fights and compete in survival mode online leaderboards!
Game no longer crashes after the Wardenclyffe Battle.
Ratings and Reviews
Great HQ game, could use some balancing
This is a great premium studio title. Lots of fun and challenging. However the progression could use some smoothing, I’ve made it to the “Mountain of Madness” and hit it like a brick wall. I’m currently resigned to farming crystals at 3-6 per level based on the plane bonus to grow stronger to take that one level. I’ve invested significant crystals into “epic” upgrades but they still come along very rarely, and it’s required to even have a CHANCE at the level I’m stuck on. There’s so many enemies and the weapons are so weak, there’s no way to kill them before the boss arrives and fills the level utterly solid with heat-seeking projectiles. The difficulty ramp was too high on this level and the crystals farming is very slow compared to upgrade costs. Hoping I don’t get burned out on the game during the long process it’ll take to buff Tesla up to have a chance at beating that level.
Fun but crashes
I have enjoyed Lovecraft since I was a kid and appreciate the greatness of Tesla so I was sold the second I saw this title. Game play is easy to grasp, harder to master, but definitely enjoyable! The cons are small, mostly it’s crashed a few times, which is annoying but not a deal-breaker. What is however is the fact I’ve beat Wardenclyffe (last battle on the first level) three times and every time it has crashed. If this isn’t fixed I simply can’t recommend this (highly enjoyable) game.
A ton of fun?! how about 10tons!
And get this, I haven't even opened this new twin-stick shooter from you know who. If you've played their previous titles, then you know what to expect: a rogue-lite with tight, responsive controls and a hell of a lot of replayability.
Keep up the great work over there!
- 10tons Ltd.
- 282.7 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 10tons Ltd.
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.