Teslameter 11th: Pro Metal Detector
By SkyPaw Co. Ltd
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Teslameter 11th takes advantage of the built in magnetometer in your iPhone/iPad, allows you to monitor the strength of magnetic field all around. There are a range of real-life applications for this useful item, such as: metal detector, AC magnetic fields, or finding low-magnetic places for sleeping (especially for babies) and of course, why not fun as well?
- Display the raw 3 axes x, y and z magnetometer values and a nice analog meter to display the magnitude
- Display the graphical history of magnitude (size, strength) of the magnetic field
- Support multiple units: tesla and gauss
- Record and export the data to email for further analysis
- Define your own threshold alert with audible alarm when it encounters a field (metal, speakers, etc.)
- Sensitivity customizable
- Start or stop the teslameter at any time
- Enable/disable auto-lock screen
- Clean and intuitive design
- Retinal ready, just more beautiful on iPhone and iPad retina
- Universal binary, download once and it also runs beautifully both on iPad and iPhone
- This application only works with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPad. iPod touch will not work because it does not have a magnetometer.
Teslameter 11th is the 11th tool among many other professional tools in our app "Multi Measures - All in one measuring toolkit"
What's New in Version 4.4.3
- Upgrade components into latest versions
- Several minor tweaks
Hats off 2 Tesla
I intended to mess around with whatever the next crazy idea I had with this app. I.e. The relationships between magnets, quartz crystals, gold, and copper while testing out magnetic field rates with different frequencies. This app has helped me figure out what I wanted to know when I thought I needed to know it. Extremely accurate as from as I know, thus it being highly exceptional.
Rating Nag in middle of first use?
Really? Who told you that was a good idea? How can I form an opinion yet? You ever stop to think the "marketing experts" on the Internet may not be correct? Interrupting the customer on their first use, and asking them to do a chore for you is narcissistic in the extreme. We're not your parents. You're supposed to worry about what you can do for us, not what we can do for you. Wow. Anyway, I rated now. I bet you keep nagging me anyway. Most apps do.
I didnt know I was living so close to the electric center of my community . This app helped me to track the most harmful areas around and to understand better what adjustments I needed to do to keep safe.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 4.4.3
- Size: 14.0 MB
- Languages: English, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: SkyPaw Co. Ltd
- © SkyPaw
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.