SCADA solution for iOS. It's a runtime version. To create project you should download one of desktop IDE versions of TeslaSCADA2 from our site: http://teslascada.com/load/teslascada2/5
Our idea is to do a quick visualization between an iPhone and iPad devices and industrial automation applications and equipment based on following protocols:
- All devices that supports Modbus TCP.
- Modbus RTU devices through an ethernet to serial gateway
- Siemens ISO/TCP for PLCs S7-300, S7-400, S7-1200 direct.
- Ethernet/IP for AllenBradley PLCs ControlLogix, CompactLogix, Micrologix and SLC500.
- FINS/TCP for Omron PLCs.
- All servers that supports OPC UA protocol.
- MQTT protocol (subscriber).
After installation the app works in the demo-mode. It does not control your home or industry.
• If you want the app to control your home or industry you are an end-user, please, get in touch with our integrators or distributors: http://teslascada.com/index.php/en/contacts/distributors. Or with us.
We'll gladly answer your questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Version Version 2.27
+ new graphical object - pipeline.
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.