Test for DMV - Driving Permit Practice States 2017
By Jianhui Zhu
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
A super simple and clean app for practising DMV's written test
－ Available for almost every state in the US
－ English AND Chinese
－ Use [ Random ] to get familiar with questions, and save the ones you like for later
－ Filter questions by type
－ Use [ Revise ] to check all questions that you answered wrong, right or saved
－ Use [ Test ] to simulate the real test situation, view test result in a way that could not be more clear
－ Save you answer history, questions and tests permanently by signing up
How to apply for a driver license if you are over 18
If you are a visitor in California over 18 and have a valid driver license from your home state or country, you may drive in this state without getting a California driver license as long as your home state license remains valid.
If you become a California resident, you must get a California driver license within 10 days. Residency is established by voting in a California election, paying resident tuition, filing for a homeowner's property tax exemption, or any other privilege or benefit not ordinarily extended to nonresidents.
To apply for an original driver license if you are over 18, you will need to do the following:
Make an appointment before visiting a DMV office (walk-ins are only accepted at our Driver License Processing Centers).
Complete application form DL 44 (An original DL 44 form must be submitted. Copies will not be accepted.)
Give a thumb print
Have your picture taken
Provide your social security number. It will be verified with the Social Security Administration while you are in the office.
Verify your birth date and legal presence If your current name no longer matches the name on your birth data/legal presence document, see "True Full Name" and "How to Change Your Name" for more information.
Provide your true full name
Pay the application fee
Pass a vision exam
Pass a traffic laws and sign test. There are 36 questions on the test. You have three chances to pass.(Sample Test)
HOW TO USE THIS APP MOST EFFECTIVELY:
There are several difficulty levels you can choose from. You can take the practice tests in any particular order, but most users go from Easy to Exam Mode. This way you won’t miss any of those tricky questions about speed limits, Blood Alcohol Content, or fines. For brushing up on a specific area of the Handbook you can practice tests specifically for road signs, road situations, and fines & speed limits.
WHAT IS THE TEST MODE?
As close as it gets to the actual DMV permit test or driver's license test experience:
• Same number of questions as the real thing
• Stops as soon as you have reached passing or failing score
• Skip as many questions as you like
FUN FACT: CA DMV
Around 25% of our users take the California tests for their CA DMV exam.
WHO IS THIS APP FOR?
It's an effective, non-boring way to study for your written DMV test. This app is good for the learner's permit test, driver’s license test and the senior citizens’ refresher test. The written part of those tests is the same.
WHY USE TEST FOR DMV?
• Realistic: just like the actual car, motorcycle or CDL test, our DMV practice tests are based on the official 2016 DMV manual for your state
• Smart hints: these help with tricky questions and steer you in the right direction
• Detailed explanations: when you make a mistake, the app tells you straight away if a question is wrong and why. There is a reference to the exact chapter in the handbook. You understand and remember every wrong answer
• State-specific: unique questions for every U.S. state, the app works for every DMV, DDS, BMV, MVA, RMV, DOR, MVC, MVD, DOT, DOL in the country
• Difficulty Levels: from Easy to Exam
• New questions every time: to keep you on your toes, we randomize questions and answers each time you restart a practice test
• Review every question: learn from your mistakes
• No registration required
• Ask an Expert: we provide live support from real people. Go to Settings - Send feedback
What's New in Version 1.1.0
- Click on image to expand it
- Bug fixes
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Education
- Updated: Jan 17, 2017
- Version: 1.1.0
- Size: 46.6 MB
- Languages: English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Jianhui Zhu
- © 2016 Jianhui Zhu
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- [Unlimited Extra Tests]$3.99
- [Two Extra Tests]$0.99
- [Five Extra Tests]$1.99
- Remove Ads$1.99