The hth® Test to Swim® water testing app is essential to spending more time splashing, and less time guessing! Our mission goal is to simplify water testing by providing accurate and convenient water analysis treatment recommendations in the palm of your hand.
- Easily input your water test results
- See immediate analysis of your water
- Get a list of items needing immediate attention
- Find step-by-step treatment recommendations for balancing your pool
- View a detailed Full description of each hth® product recommendation
- Saves historical water test information for easy comparison
- View how-to videos on everything from basic pool maintenance to specific pool problems
- Find the products closest to you with our store & online retailer locator
- Supports US and Canadian pool owners
The hth® Test to Swim® app will help you stay clear for cannonballs. As always, hth® is here to help.
Support for Canadian market, English and French languages, including:
- hthpools.ca test strips water testing/myhth accounts with accurate pool dosing and Canadian product recommendations
- Canadian retail store locator
- How-to videos for Canadian users in English and French languages
- Contact us support for Canadian market
Test results history saved in the web version will not be available on the app
Test results history saved in the web version will no longer be available after July 1, 2018
Ratings and Reviews
No more specific HOT TUB water testing???
Summer is over and pool is closed. Winter is coming and time to open the hot tub. What??? Where’s my hot tub info and what happened to my previous water test data? Why can’t I test, get the recommended chemical fix, and save the information specific to my hot tub anymore. Please restore original/previous app functionality where users can switch between POOL and HOT TUB water testing. It was what made the HTH app unique and absolutely useful to both pool and hot tub owners. I have been only purchasing and using HTH products for both my pool and hot tub, but if I find another brand product that has both (separate and specific) pool and hot tub water test functionality app, then sorry... but bye bye HTH.
Worked great until update now it says my email and password aren't valid! Had to create a new account and now this app is useless. The old app would tell me how much of each chemical to put in to correct the pool. This app just gives me links to buy products I already have, but doesn't tell me how much to put in. Why did you ruin a good app. I have the HTH water test kit and all the HTH chemicals, the handy app made it easier to keep the pool in check. Now the app is useless I have to do my own trial and error to bring the chemicals to the right place. SO DISAPPOINTED, looks like I will be looking for a new app and new chemicals I am not buying anymore hth products!
Good app turned bad
The updated version of this app is only designed to sell hth products, not help the pool owner. I have a tiny pool and the previous app had all my dimensions and gave me amounts to use scaled to my pool size. The current version only give recommendations and then guides you to buy the products. I already have the products, I want to know how much to add! For example before the app directed me to add only 7 oz of shock weekly. Now they recommend buying and using a 1lb bag of shock. Definitely a terrible app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.