Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The TestFlight app allows testers to install and beta test apps on iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices. Testers must receive an invite directly from a developer first before they can begin testing with TestFlight. Once invited, testers can redeem invitations in TestFlight to install, test, send valuable feedback, and get updates for the beta app.
*Note: TestFlight itself does not allow for discovery of beta apps.
To start testing:
• All the app developer needs is your email address to send you an invitation
• Then accept the invitation either in the TestFlight iOS app or with a redemption code found via a link in the beta invitation
• Once accepted you can install the prerelease build
• The TestFlight app will notify you when new builds are available
• To update to the latest build, simply tap Update
Developers can invite TestFlight Beta Testers on the iTunes Connect website:
• Create a version of your app and upload new builds
• Choose which prerelease version of your app you wish to release to testers
• Invite new testers by simply providing their email address
What's New in Version 1.5
• Developers now have the ability to make multiple builds of the same app available for testing — as a tester, you can find these additional builds in the new “Previous Builds” section for an app.
• Apps with no builds to test will no longer appear in the TestFlight app.
With this latest update to TestFlight, several apps that I'm actively testing have disappeared from the app (though the beta apps still remain on my device), though a few remain visible. The apps that I'm no longer testing have also disappeared into oblivion. This is a huge problem, especially for app that I am currently testing -- I don't know if I will be able to receive app updates from the developer if they're not showing up in my TestFlight app. This must be resolved ASAP. Bring back apps that I'm currently testing, as well as those that I've tested in the past.
Everything was great until this recent update. Now I've lost my connection to the apps I was currently testing. Hope with the next update I am allowed back in.....
UPDATE... things are back to working again so I've upgraded my star rating. For now.
Apps doesn't show up even though the version status is 'Testing'
My previous app I was testing are not visible anymore. I had to resend an invitation to start testing. And when I start a second app for testing with the same redemption it doesn't show up. Please fix it or give a better documentation of your functionality changes.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Apr 10, 2017
- Version: 1.5
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes