The TestFlight app allows testers to install and beta test apps on iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices. Testers must receive an invite directly from a developer first before they can begin testing with TestFlight. Once invited, testers can redeem invitations in TestFlight to install, test, send valuable feedback, and get updates for the beta app.
*Note: TestFlight itself does not allow for discovery of beta apps.
To start testing:
• All the app developer needs is your email address to send you an invitation
• Then accept the invitation either in the TestFlight iOS app or with a redemption code found via a link in the beta invitation
• Once accepted you can install the prerelease build
• The TestFlight app will notify you when new builds are available
• To update to the latest build, simply tap Update
Developers can invite TestFlight Beta Testers on the App Store Connect website:
• Create a version of your app and upload new builds
• Choose which prerelease version of your app you wish to release to testers
• Invite new testers by simply providing their email address
Apple collects crash data and statistics related to your use of TestFlight and Beta Apps in a personally identifiable form. This information may be provided to the App's Application Provider who may contact you regarding your use of their Beta App.
• Improved the user experience of following a public link and of updating the TestFlight app.
Ratings and Reviews
Great app and concept! I absolutely loved the art style and how it was easy to navigate. I liked how you got XP and medals for going through the lessons. It is nice to feel special and rewarded. I was happiest at the fact you could write in your own associations (as well as pick a few more of the suggested ones). The only issue I ran into was when it came to uploading your own photo into the backs of the flash cards. The pictures ended up a bit blurry for me. Other than that this achieves exactly what it is trying to and is a fun little app. I highly recommend.
This app has changed my life. Along with the freestyle libre sensor and the blucon nightrider transmitter I can actually go to sleep now and not worry about severe low blood sugars happening sporadically while I am asleep. I have worried about lows in the middle of the night for the last 15 years. The money I save using this app compared to the other cgms out there is substantial. My last A1c was 6.1 and that was a true number not a number that was lower because of many low blood sugars. I hope this app never goes away because my life would suffer if it did.
Can’t say thanks enough.
I appreciate the services from Nexar. It saved my 600$ and from police. Some guy reverse hi car and hit my car and my car damaged from front and then he calaims that I hit his car.
The private Dash cams do not accepted officially. The one is Nexar approved by TLC and DMV. The videos recorded according to GPS so the police knows where the video was recorded. And the speed also displayed in video. The video is un editable.
Very good choice. You will get double money back each month by getting discount on insurance.
So actually it is free and it pats you every month.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.