Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The TestFlight app allows testers to install and beta test apps on iOS, tvOS and watchOS devices. Testers must receive an invite directly from a developer first before they can begin testing with TestFlight. Once invited, testers can redeem invitations in TestFlight to install, test, send valuable feedback, and get updates for the beta app.
*Note: TestFlight itself does not allow for discovery of beta apps.
To start testing:
• All the app developer needs is your email address to send you an invitation
• Then accept the invitation either in the TestFlight iOS app or with a redemption code found via a link in the beta invitation
• Once accepted you can install the prerelease build
• The TestFlight app will notify you when new builds are available
• To update to the latest build, simply tap Update
Developers can invite TestFlight Beta Testers on the iTunes Connect website:
• Create a version of your app and upload new builds
• Choose which prerelease version of your app you wish to release to testers
• Invite new testers by simply providing their email address
What's New in Version 1.5.1
Added compatibility for iOS 11 beta.
When I get to the create nickname screen it says "special characters cannot be used" no matter what I type in
Never mind got it just had to close game and reopen now it works beautifully
App installs, looks beautiful and works just fine. I like that you can track your daily steps and look at your step history whenever you'd like :)
The Testflight and Apple email notifications for Testflight have stopped. Other users are seeing the same.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Jun 05, 2017
- Version: 1.5.1
- Size: 5.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Apple Inc.
- © 2017 Apple Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.Apple TV: Yes