TESTIFY - real-time preview of your Photoshop designs
Imagine if you could easily view designs on your pocket device and monitor changes applied at the Photoshop level in real-time. Now you can – with Testify!
• doesn’t require any additional software
• ready-to-use after a fast and simple configuration
• based on a remote connection between Photoshop and your mobile device via a WiFi network; additionally, once you set your default connection, the device remembers it
• displays live-stream of changes in your design applied at the Photoshop level
• able to connect multiple mobile devices to the live-stream
• adjusts design to your device’s width
• lets you manually zoom your design
• equipped with a built-in iOS resolution and screen-size guide - you can open a new PSD file tailored to the screen of a particular iOS mobile device; it also works for Apple Watch screens!
• able to add a functioning mobile status bar to your designs
• allows you to take screenshots of your design and save them on your mobile device any time you want
• can take a photo of your hand-drawn projects and send them to your Photoshop
• lets you create your own instant menu in the Floating Toolkit; you can choose and set the functions you regularly use
• equipped with a user-friendly and modern design
• totally free and without ads
• more useful features in next releases - stay tuned!
Test it, evaluate it, enjoy it!
*Requires Photoshop CS5 or higher
*Photoshop for Windows needs an additional iTunes installation
• stability improvements
Ratings and Reviews
The function is very poor
The function is very poor ,please update and make it powerful
It has always frustrated me not knowing how our UI designs created in Photoshop will actually look on the iPhone screen. This problem is completely solved with this nice little lap!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.