The testo Smart Probes APP makes your mobile device to a remote control and measurement data centre.
Application specific menus (e.g.):
- AC + Refrigeration: automatic calculation of system parameters, like superheat or subcooling
- Volume Flow (outlet / duct): easy set up of your measurement and performing a punctual or continuous measurement.
- IR Temperature and Mould Indication: contactless temperature measurement with fast photo documentation and detection of areas with mould risk.
- Control and monitor the Smart Probes, testo 552 or testo 770-3 via Smartphone / Tablet wireless
- Monitor trendings via APP and record and send them as an excel sheet (.csv)
- Create and send .pdf-reports, incl. picture of the measurement location
- Use up to six smart probes at the same time
- Wireless range of appr. 15m (depends on mobile device used)
Preconditions for using:
- Use a testo Smart Probe (testo 405i, 410i, 605i, 510i, 115i, 549i, 805i, 905i), a testo 552 or a testo 770-3
- Requires iOS 8.3 or newer, plus mobiles end device with Bluetooth 4.0
-It is now possible to set the zooming of the trending diagram dynamically
Ratings and Reviews
App NEEDS to improve
So I have to say the probes and devices are great. Read accurately, however the app is horrible. If you rearrange the view or make any items not visible it will permanently place a sensor measurement called NONE in the measurement arrangement list. It NEVER keeps your arrangements. I have two smart probes temp sensors so I can take readings from the return and the supply at the same time. I want the Both DB readings to appear at the top followed by the WB readings, then RH. I don’t need any of the other settings. So I rearrange them to do this and set the other ones to not visible. Works great, this time. Next time I open the app, it is all disorganized again and a whole bunch of NONE listings are in the rearrange list. It is frustrating to no end. I have reached out to their tech support through email but have got no response. If they fix this I will adjust my review.
Handy compact tool set
I have used the App and Refrigerant Probe Set for a few weeks. Most of the app is easy to use but you must maneuver through all of the screens to understand what is possible.
The Probe set is extremely handy due to compact size. I carry in my backpack along with one hose in case more refrigerant tasks are needed. I also added service fitting tee with No-Loss fitting to my pressure probes. No frostbite.
1. That the Application Selection menu have a custom version.
2. Fix the AC & Refrigeration application because the Evap and Cond Saturation Temperatures will only show in degrees Celsius. I set Fahrenheit and PSI but can’t change the other two.
3. Permit ability to add two more sensors while using AC & Refrigeration so that other temperatures can be measured.
More ideas may come your way as I use it more.
Keep it up Testo team.
Testo superheat set i549&i115.
I use my set everyday for service work. I set mine up on my yellow jacket manifold with a ball valve between the manifold and the testo i549. I love it makes it a breeze. Also allows you to keep track of super heat and sub cooling every second. Also shows you psi vs temp and coil temps and superheat and sub cooling. #MONEYWELLSPENT THX TESTO FOR MAKING MY JOB EASIER. I HAVE MINE SET UP ON A OLD SMART PHONE BECAUSE IT KILLS MY IPHONE BATTERY.
- Testo SE & Co. KGaA
- 86.2 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad Wi-Fi (3rd generation), iPad Wi‑Fi + Cellular (3rd generation), iPad Wi-Fi (4th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (4th generation), iPad mini Wi-Fi, iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015 Testo SE & Co. KGaA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.