The Texaco with Techron Station Finder app can help you manage your Techron Advantage Card account and find Texaco with Techron stations nearby or during a road trip. Get all the information you need for each station—directions, and list of services offered.
With the new Texaco with Techron Station Finder app, you can:
• View and manage your Techron Advantage card
• Find the nearest Texaco with Techron or Texaco with Techron stations
• Search for a station near an address
• Perform filtered searches to find stations with the services you want, like Apple Pay, ExtraMile stores, Gas Rewards, diesel fuel availability, car washes and more.
• Plan a route, add stations to your route, and then receive notifications when you’re near these stations
• See each station’s location information and services provided
• Get directions to a selected station
• Get featured promotions tailored to your area
• Find out how the cleaning power of Texaco with Techron helps care for your car
"Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life."
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
You’re better off just looking online. This app barely works when you have service and really doesn’t if you do. It has a trip planner to show you where stations are along your route which doesn’t even show you all the stations along your route. You can search nearby but it will take you to some random place and say it can’t find your current location. It’s not worth your time to try to even mess with it. They’d do better by not wasting money on this garbage app and opening more locations so you wouldn’t need this. They should simply make a map that shows all current locations so that I don’t have to keep searching every small area along my route.
Thank you for taking time to share feedback about our Texaco station finder app. We do apologize for any difficulty you encountered and value your input. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or so we can learn more about this experience.
The app keeps shutting off for no reason. And it's not showing all locations.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.