Offline Poker at its best!
* Offline Play - play anytime, anywhere
* Beginner friendly - fun and easy, with advice on the earlier levels of play
* Advanced AI - advanced computer opponents if you are up for it
* Gorgeous HD graphics and slick, fast gameplay
* 5 different levels of play (higher difficulty tables have higher stakes)
* Realistic sounds, and smooth animations
*** Note about the AIs (Artificial Intelligences) ***
Please note that the cards are drawn completely randomly and nothing is done to give the AIs any unfair advantage.
That said, the AIs are pretty good. To test the AIs I had them play online on real money multiplayer tables and they could hold their own.
+ You can now get free chips more often from the Cashier
Ratings and Reviews
Still terrible & Blatantly cheating
I do extremely well beating this app! But I can tell the odds aren’t fair at All.. Only a pro would know this. A novice player please stay away you’re getting robbed!!!
And it’s ironic that “Aces and Kings “ always come out on the river and saves u. Y’all should be sued for this scam called a game. Smh
Ps- And why when i finally get a pair of “Aces” everyone folds. And it’s every time same cheating pattern. It’s obvious
Not Random by Any Measure
Playing is straightforward, but the opponent almost always has the edge. I believe the algorithms used to draw cards at random need to be reworked. It is mathematically highly improbable that, after thousands of hands, the opponent is consistently dealt aces and pairs, while I consistently am dealt 9-2, 8-3 and other low combos. You can still win if you go all in on the initial deal, but after a while, play becomes dull when you are seldom dealt a playable hand.
Played Texas Holdem for years
I have never seen a game where the opponent wins on the river constantly. If I have 3 of a kind the AI pulls a straight. A straight then a flush a flush then a full house. REALLY.... I call BS! Pass this one by. It’s not worth the time or energy.
- The Othernet, LLC
- 34.4 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Simulated Gambling
- © Daniel Cota
- In-App Purchases
- 10,000 Chips $0.99
- 50,000 Chips $3.99
- 100,000 Chips $5.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.