By Emmis Communications
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
What's New in Version 3.0.11
Support for iPhone 5 and higher.
Digital should come free to print subscribers
Total BS that you have to separately purchase a digital subscription if you are already a print subscriber. Deleted this app and canceling my print subscription.
Why is the digital subscription extra?
This will be my first and last print subscription.
Can't download the February issue. Please fix.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 22, 2014
- Version: 3.0.11
- Size: 8.3 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Emmis Operating Company
- © 1998 Emmis Publishing, L.P.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases
- Texas Monthly$19.99
- Texas Monthly$1.99
- Texas Monthly June 2013$4.99
- Texas Monthly November 2013$4.99
- Texas Monthly May 2013$4.99
- Texas Monthly June 2014$4.99
- Texas Monthly April 2013$4.99
- Texas Monthly February 2015$4.99
- Texas Monthly December 2013$4.99
- Texas Monthly issue (October 2012)$4.99