Texas Poker - Pokerist
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Play poker with millions of players from all corners of the world! Immerse yourself into a world of excitement, bets and victories to prove that you are a true winner. Bluff and raise your bets, improve your skills, gain experience and become the best player ever!
* TOURNAMENTS – Participate in Sit’n’Go and Shootout tournaments and master your skills.
* FREE CHIPS – Come back to the game every day and get free chips.
* CONVENIENT INTERFACE – A simple and attractive interface which gives you the ability to call, fold or raise the stakes with just one tap.
* PLAY WITH FRIENDS – Invite your friends to the game through email or Facebook and get bonuses as a reward.
* GET REWARDS – Up the stakes, win hands, go all-in and unlock achievements.
* CHAT WITH OTHER PLAYERS – Use the convenient chat and message system to discuss hands you've won and get even more fun out of the game.
* NO REGISTRATION – Use guest mode to play poker without registration.
* LEARN TO PLAY – Are you new to poker, but always wanted to try it? We'll help you take the first step. Use the tutorial mode, which shows you winning combinations and the rules of the game.
* ONE ACCOUNT – Start playing on your smartphone or tablet and continue playing on Facebook without losing your progress.
Subscribe to the official Facebook page of the game and be the first to learn about the latest news and special offers:
This game is only available to people of legal age. The game offers no possibility of winning money or anything of value. Success in playing this game does not imply your success in a similar real-money casino game.
What's New in Version 4.4.4
We have made our game more exciting! What do you think about the update? Let us know on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/pokerist
Don’t download this app Game is rigged to make you pay for Chips
I downloaded this app about a year ago and didnt play much. I started playing everyday the past month. I found a few players I enjoyed playing with. I built up my total to over 8 million worth of chips. I’m a steady conservative player. A couple of my friends had built up also. Then the bottom dropped out. None of use were getting any hands and the ones we were normally getting that would end up winners became frequent losers. A straight flush getting bet way to many times by 4 of a kind. O r a flush getting bet my a full house 9 times out of 10. The days we would win most of the times the odds were in our favor. maybe lose 12 out of 10 at most. Being dealt 10/2 or 10/3 for 5 or 6 hands straight was never something that happened. Never pay for chips the game is a ripoff. Oh and We all never did pay and sad part is all of us started losing about the same time. and this has lasted a week plus.
apple texas hold’em games
Is there a texas hold’em game that does not promote poor play??? These games are a joke set up just to have dumb people whip out their credit cards. People stop paying over and over and playing stupid so they will set up a real players game...
Crashes on launch
The app doesn’t start at all. Save some disk space and don’t download.
- Category: Games
- Updated: Dec 30, 2015
- Version: 4.4.4
- Size: 25.6 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kazakh, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: KamaGames
- © 2015, KAMAGAMES
Compatibility: OS X 10.8 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- 1M Chips$2.99
- 100K Chips$0.99
- 15M Chips$19.99
- 5M Chips$9.99
- 150M Chips$99.99
- 1000 Gold$24.99
- 50M Chips$49.99
- 100 Gold$4.99
- 10 Gold$0.99
- 500 Gold$14.99