It is a text editor for source code input on iPhone, iPad.
It supports not only source code but also any text input such as HTML, Markdown, memo etc.
Compiling is possible in cooperation with the online compiler.
※ We are using SphereEngine of external service.
SphereEngine account is required.
※ It corresponds to multiple languages.
For details, please refer to SphereEngine's site.
On the edit screen, it strongly supports source code input.
· Syntax highlight
· Displays pads exclusively for symbol input and cursor movement on the top of the keyboard, supports symbol input and cursor movement (can be switched between display and non-display on the setting screen)
· Provide Undo / Redo function on iPhone.
· Display the line number.
· You can search and replace words.
· Display number of characters and number of lines (Displayable / non-displayable in setting screen possible)
· Multiple files can be edited simultaneously.
· Invisible characters (new line, tab, half-width space, full-width space) display / non-display can be switched.
Various file operations are also possible.
· Display a list of files and directories.
· New files, directories can be created, deleted, copied, moved.
· You can check detailed information of the file (path name, size, creation date etc).
· Grep search is possible for local files.
File operation can be seamlessly performed in cooperation with each cloud storage.
It works in conjunction with the following cloud storage.
* Cloud storage account for each use is required for use.
· Preview display of HTML and Markdown files is possible.
· Change font type and change font size.
· File operation to external FTP site by FTP is possible.
· Image files and PDF files can be displayed.
You can automatically update the application by setting the terminal.
For setting method, please set [Settings] -> [iTunes & App Store] -> [Updates] of the terminal to ON.
We will encourage development if you can write such impressions used in the review column and requests for additional functions.
We will actively incorporate your opinions into future development.
I tweet the development situation on twitter.
Please send me your comments, requests, and bug reports on the following contacts.
- Supports display of invisible characters (new line, tab, half-width space, full-width space).
* Fonts may cause the layout to collapse.
* If you display invisible characters, it may be delayed by operation.
- Fix not to display unnecessary separator line when line number is not displayed.
Ratings and Reviews
exactly what one would want in a text editor! better than the other apps out there. just a couple questions: 1. how would one go about using the <img> tag in an html file to run on iphone? is that not supported, or is there a way to use your camera roll? 2. is there a way to save to your files app, or to another storage area like google Drive, and subsequently open with safari on iphone?
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your review.
Exactly what I was looking for!
I was looking for a simple ASCII text editor and stumbled on this. It's a very useful and versatile editor that reminds me of the PC programming editors I really liked using. For a very small fee you can make the ads go away, but they're not a big deal . . . Check it out!
Developer Response ,
Thank you for using PWEditor.
So I forgot the password I set but there no way for me to reset it or go back in for the files I’ve saved. I’ve deleted and re download the app but still lock out hope you guys make a feature where this can be undone. It’s really a inconvenience for anyone trying to use this app after forgetting the password. I’ll change my review once this has been fixed o.o
Developer Response ,
It corresponds to the function to reset the password of the application lock.
- Masatsugu Futamata
- 146.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 paveway
- In-App Purchases
- Hide ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.