By Christopher Meehan
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
This app uses the flasher on the iPhone to send messages in morse code. It can also detect flashes being sent from other iPhones using its camera, and converts them to text, live. It can read messages over 1,500 ft away.
What's New in Version 2.2
* Automatically calibrates, therefor, much easier to use.
* Can read Morse Code from video games.
* Other minor improvements.
* Not recommended for iPhone 4s
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jan 19, 2017
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 0.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christopher Meehan
- © 2017 Christopher Meehan
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.