Text Me! - Texting, Messaging, Phone Call, Number
By TextMe, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Best FREE TEXTING App on the Store with FREE VOICE and VIDEO CALLS
NEW - GET FREE CREDITS TO CALL OR TEXT ANY NUMBER IN 200 COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD
● FREE Unlimited Text and Pic messaging to any phone in US, Canada and 40 countries in the World
● FREE Calling with Voice and Video, INCLUDING CALLS TO ANY NUMBER IN THE US*
● Send pictures, voice and video messages to your friends
● Transform your IPOD TOUCH and IPAD into a real phone
● Send your Dropbox photos and videos via sms directly from TextMe
No Catch, No Hidden cost !
TextMe is an easy to use messaging application that allows you to send unlimited text, voice, pics, video messages to any mobile phone number in United States, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries in the World for FREE. With this new version, you can now also Call any number in the US and Canada for free too ! Also, if your friends install the app as well, you will be able to do a lot more with them (including Video Calls) ! So choose a nickname and a Texting Number and share them with your friends and start texting, calling and video calling ! and Guess what ? It’s a free app!
What makes TextMe different? With TextMe you and your friends can:
- Send as many Texts as you want (real SMS) to any number in the US, Canada, Mexico and more than 40 countries worldwide FOR FREE
- Call any number in the US, Canada and 200 Countries in the World
- Enjoy Free Video Calls to other textme users
- Send and Receive large Pictures, Videos and Voice Messages from iPhone/iTouch/iPad to iPhone/iTouch/iPad
- Receive phone calls on your number and enjoy Free Voicemail
- Share your location in one click
- Enjoy group texting features with text, photos and videos
Other goodies that come with TextMe:
- Enhanced speed and performance for iOS
- Enjoy a wide sample of 367 free Smileys and Emojis to choose from
- Get notified when your message is delivered or/and read by your friend
- Free Voice messaging & texting
In-App Subscription Details:
- Monthly subscription for unlimited calls and SMS to US/CA phone numbers for $2.99
- Payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the purchase price listed above
- You may manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your iTunes Account Settings and then “Manage Subscriptions”
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription
- We do not Support 911
- In order to call for free any number in the US and Canada you need to Earn free minutes within the App
- Free calls to numbers in the US are subject to some limitations, please see TextMe Terms and Conditions
- If Push notification is not enabled, you may not receive messages and calls
Please give us your feedback on the app! Thanks for testing TextMe!
The TextMe team
What's New in Version 3.9.1
* What’s new:
- Performance improvements and bug fixes
- New countries available
It's bad enough to have ads in the chat list and inside texts. Now I get notifications wanting me to subscribe to the paid service and to "complete offers to earn credits", and piping up telling me to use the app. I will use the App when I am darn good and ready. I've gotten 6 messages today alone making my phone vibrates and chime. Getting sick of this garbage popping up. People call my phone number and despite having notifications turned on, the calls never come through. Get pop ups when opening the app asking me to rate the app from 1-5 stars. I'm getting annoyed so I keep giving it 1 star. I'm going to delete this app and use something else. It's not worth the constant barrage of spam.
Not FREE.. misleading advertising!!
You have to pay to keep your number beyond first month no matter what (unlike apps like FreedomPop). Also the rates advertised are misleading- unlimited calls to US/Canada is $3.99 not $2.99 ! Customer Service is almost nonexistent- So pay for any service at your own risk ( I raised a technical issue ticket and it took them almost three weeks just to acknowledge - even then no solution was provided and I lost my $$ which I paid for in-app subscription). The creators have 4 or 5 apps all by TextMe which are exactly the same but different names- so this review applies to all!
Perfect messaging app
This is perfect for me since I don't like giving out my number to random people. The only problem I've had with it is the advertisements. I know that its ads that make it free but when it show the option to close the ad but won't let you it get irritating
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Social Networking
- Updated: Jul 11, 2017
- Version: 3.9.1
- Size: 125 MB
- Languages: English, French
- Seller: TextMe, Inc.
- ©2015 TextMe, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- 100 TextMe Credits$1.99
- 40 TextMe Credits$0.99
- Unlimited calls$2.99
- Get 1 Month Access$2.99
- 500 TextMe Credits$8.99
- 1000 TextMe Credits$15.99
- Change number$1.99
- Remove Ads for 1 Month$1.99
- Get 1 Year Access$4.99
- Premium Features$3.99