Text Me That or TMT was developed for one simple purpose, to help you get things done.
We understand that nowadays there are more and more people, apps and things trying to get your attention. Especially through your phone; I mean most of us never leave the house without it. The downside to being so popular is that often times the important things, like reminders for your parking spot or to buy toothpaste, are wedged between Instagram notifying you for the 10th time that your mom posted a photo or that Starbucks has a great deal on your favorite drink.
How are we supposed to get things done when there is just so much digital noise?
We had to find the answer, so we went to the drawing board! We quickly realized that though there are great “to-do” apps out there in the world. We still find ourselves asking our friends to text us to remind us of something. Or how we like to remember it, “Hey, do you mind texting me that...”. When our friends were involved in the process it was almost like we had a personal assistant there to help us get things done. However, there is one small pitfall we found with that solution. We can’t always be relying on our friends to text us exactly when we need to be reminded of something.
There had to be a better way.
From that simple realization, that the statement “Hey, do you mind texting me that…” needed to be perfected, so TMT was born.
You can count on TMT to help you get things done. Here are some of the features we built for TMT and why:
- One step login and account creation
• All you have to do is press send, we do all the heavy lifting. No more remembering passwords, we authenticate you automatically.
-Two-step reminder creation.
• Why make this more complicated than it needs to be. Simple click the TMT Orange + button, write your message, select a time and date for your reminder and press done. Only two things you need to input, reminder message & date/time.
Now, we understand that there are a select few who need more than just one reminder. That is why we developed a few key features for you and we call it TMT PRO. (30 Day Free Trial)
- Send a Friend Reminders
• Create a reminder and send it to your friend with just one tap.
- Recurring Reminders
• Is there something that you need to be reminded of frequently? TMT can remind you at the same time every day, week, bi-weekly, or monthly. It is up to you!
- Add Notes to your reminders
• Sometimes we need a little bit more information with our reminders. Notes give you the ability to add just that, notes.
- Resend Reminders
• TMT was built to help you get things done, recreate a new reminder with this feature. Just click the reminder you already sent and remind yourself again with just swipe and a tap.
We are always working on ways to improve TMT and would love for you to join the TMT Family on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram @TextMeThatHQ @TMTHQ
We hope you join us on this journey to help you get things done.
• Terms & Conditions: https://www.textmethat.io/terms-conditions
• Questions/Feedback? : email@example.com
FOR USERS ON TMT 2.0.5 AND ABOVE
« Updated the Dashboard UI
« Updated the way you create reminders
« Made Send to Friend iMessages Live (Meaning, you can send a message and interactive with it)
« Made the purchase page more sexy. The same subscriptions, a cleaner presentation when deciding what to purchase.
« Fixed an issue where it would not some users sign up.
« Fixed some minor bugs that were causing users to crash
Ratings and Reviews
I love the app. Now if only parents were willing to pay for it, then I’d be able to use it for longer than a month lol. I only use minimal features, is there a way to continue to make reminders without getting TMTPRO? I only send messages to myself, don’t use the notes, and don’t send reoccurring messages. (Not taking away stars for these issues because they’re wholly a personal thing and I don’t think detract from my overall rating of the app.)
Company Sells your Number
I downloaded the app & used it for a week or so. A few glitches. The first two days the notifications didn’t even come through. Most of all, I believe this company sells your information. Ever since I downloaded this app and provided my info, I have been getting robo calls from many different numbers to a number which I rarely give out & only family has. Very unkind business practices. I get minimum 2 spam calls a day.
Developer Response ,
We do not sell your number. With that being said, if you have not been receiving your reminders, please give me a email so I can help you!
My email is firstname.lastname@example.org. Please please reach out to me! Because I want to get this resolved for you.
Sexiest App Ever!
I love this app! I never forget anything, unless I forget to set my Text Me That reminder 😝 I love how the app allows me to text my husband to not forget things on his way home. Very helpful, productive, and sexy app!
- Ethan Bonin
- 54 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Ollie & Finch, Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Features $1.99
- Monthly Subscription $4.99
- Yearly Subscription $47.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.