Textadore – Write & Share
By Esbjorn Guwallius
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Create notes and share them with ease! Access your notes directly in the iMessage app, share to social media, or send as email. Textadore reminds you when to send or share. Type, or use your voice in multiple languages to create notes. Add text to your notes directly from apps like Safari and Twitter. Private – no data is synced to a cloud service.
• iMessage app provides easy access to all your texts directly in Messages on your iPhone or iPad.
• Share notes from Textadore to any supporting app – social media, email, messaging and many others.
• Get reminders from Textadore when it’s time to send a message or a tweet.
• Use your voice to create new notes with Speech-To-Text. Easily change between multiple languages.
• Add text from any supporting app (Safari, Twitter, Mail, Notes, and countless more) to your notes in Textadore. Choose between adding text to an existing note or create a new one.
• Avoid sending sensitive texts by mistake by marking them as private.
• Enable browsing mode in a note to open links to websites, maps, flight info, and more.
• Categorizing notes by color will help you find them on the spot.
• Your data stays on your device – Textadore does not sync your notes to a cloud server.
• Swiftly send everyday texts, or use fun emoji combinations on the go. Put together your messages, emails, or social media posts when you have some spare time, and always be prepared with an awesome text when you’re busy.
• Write a beautiful birthday greeting in advance and have Textadore remind you when the big day arrives.
• Use Textadore to research a topic – add text to a note from different web pages in Safari, or from other apps such as Twitter and Mail.
• Tired of people seeing those three dots when you compose a text? When you write a message in Textadore, you can put down your thoughts in your own pace.
Enable the iMessage app:
If you’re not automatically adding new iMessage apps, you need to manually add the Textadore iMessage app after installing the main app. Go to Messages and open the App Store for iMessage, tap the “Manage” tab and enable “Textadore”.
Enable the Share Extension:
Open Safari on your device and navigate to any web page. Tap the “Share” button in the bottom toolbar (a box with an arrow pointing upwards). Scroll right at the row with app icons until you reach the “More” button. Tap the button and then flip the switch for “Textadore” (you might have to scroll down to see it). If you wish to have our share extension handy, you can drag it to the top of the list. Tap “Done” when you’re ready. The next time you tap the share button, select “Textadore” to save text from Safari and other apps.
When you share from Safari, the default text will be the title of the web page and the URL address. If you select some text on the web page before tapping the share button, this text will be become the note and the web page’s title will be used as the note’s title.
If you’re sharing from the Twitter app, Textadore will try to fetch the text of the tweet, which you can then add to an existing note, or save to a new one.
Optionally, you can add a date and time stamp, to remember when the content was added to your note (turn this on in Settings –> Textadore).
Your data stays on your device:
Textadore does not sync your data to a cloud service or some backend server. Your data stays on your device until you decide to share it with someone. The only exception to this is if you use Speech-To-Text, which will transfer the words you speak to Apple’s servers for voice recognition. You can opt out of using this feature if you want.
Something on your mind? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out more on textadore.com
Notice: All data saved in Textadore is stored on your device. Textadore accepts no responsibility for lost data. Reminder notifications are local to your device. Textadore accepts no responsibility for undelivered notifications.
What's New in Version 1.2.1
iOS 11 compatibility fixes.
New in version 1.2:
• Share Extension – Add text from any supporting app (Safari, Twitter, Mail, Notes, and countless more) to your notes in Textadore.
• Browsing Mode – In browsing mode, you can tap on web links to open them in Safari. You will also be able to bring up a map view for street addresses, see flight info for flight numbers, use dates to make entries in your calendar, and compose a mail if you tap on an email address.
• The date and time for when you last modified a particular note are now visible.
- Category: Productivity
- Updated: Sep 23, 2017
- Version: 1.2.1
- Size: 19.5 MB
- Languages: English, German, Swedish
- Seller: Esbjorn Guwallius
- © 2017 Esbjorn Guwallius
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.