By Paul Sneddon
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
TextArt lets you convert any photo into a text representation (ASCII art) quickly and easily. The app is finely tuned for the iPhone, iPod Touch, and iPad to ensure fantastic looking results.
You can share your generated TextArt either as a standard photo which can be saved, emailed, or shared to social media. Alternatively you can share as a HTML content containing plan text.
• Convert any photo into ASCII text, either from the photo library or camera.
• Conversion automatically optimises images to ensure best results.
• Output can be generateed either coloured or mono.
• Output can be inverted to allow for dark on light or light on dark.
• Output can be saved as an image or as an HTML (web) page.
• Size option of large (160x80 character) or small (80x40 characters).
What's New in Version 2.2
* Updated for iOS 10
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 2.2
- Size: 13.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Paul Sneddon
- © 2016 Paul Sneddon
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.